• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This team is done. See everyone in 2013.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be back for the post-mortem on this one after it ends, which at the very best will be a very quiet 1st round exit. Actually, this team probably loses the division to Oakland and then loses the wildcard game to whomever they play.

Angels will complete the sweep tonight. Then Oakland will take 2 out of 3, forcing a 1 game playoff, which Texas will lose. Texas will then either lose a wildcard tiebreaking game, or lose the wildcard game itself. Doesn't really matter.

Its extremely difficult to go to a WS 3 straight years. But this team had a shot. Unfortunately, Wash is their manager, and they've been on cruise control most of the season. Just look at the baserunning gaffes in game 158. Unbelievable.

I just hope someone takes the Angels out of the playoffs. Blowing this lead like we're about to and watching the Angels win the WS is my worst sports nightmare.

Trying to stay positive, but everyone with eyes sees it. Its just not gonna happen, this team looks dead.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More of this crap? Go away

I assumed I would see him pop in.....the rangers lost/have a "sky is falling" moment.
So when would HE NOT post in those situations?

He's never around when they're winning..... only when he wants to poke the bear....

Lukawren24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I will be back for the post-mortem on this one after it ends, which at the very best will be a very quiet 1st round exit. Actually, this team probably loses the division to Oakland and then loses the wildcard game to whomever they play.

Angels will complete the sweep tonight. Then Oakland will take 2 out of 3, forcing a 1 game playoff, which Texas will lose. Texas will then either lose a wildcard tiebreaking game, or lose the wildcard game itself. Doesn't really matter.

Its extremely difficult to go to a WS 3 straight years. But this team had a shot. Unfortunately, Wash is their manager, and they've been on cruise control most of the season. Just look at the baserunning gaffes in game 158. Unbelievable.

I just hope someone takes the Angels out of the playoffs. Blowing this lead like we're about to and watching the Angels win the WS is my worst sports nightmare.

Trying to stay positive, but everyone with eyes sees it. Its just not gonna happen, this team looks dead.

I wouldn't pin it on wash. I would blame the front office for not making it a priority to get a true number one starter, not a number one starter off a terrible team. Pitching is the name of the game in the pennant race and playoffs and we simply don't have the starting pitching....of course, in my opinion.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed I would see him pop in.....the rangers lost/have a "sky is falling" moment.
So when would HE NOT post in those situations?

He's never around when they're winning..... only when he wants to poke the bear....

The good thing is he's almost always wrong, so I'll take solace in that

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I looking now smart guy? I told you they were done. I was right.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seasons not over yet dumbass.

Bye. You will not be missed. In fact don't bother coming back.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team found a way to win tonight. Good win after Holland put us in a terrible hole early. I still think they are playing poorly right now, which doesn't bode well for postseason success. Winning even once in Oakland is going to be tougher than you think. I still don't know how they are doing it with an entire rookie rotation.

Best thing about this night: barring a miracle, the Angels and their bloated yankee payroll are done for 2012. Now, let's see what the Rangers can muster these next 3 games. But they have got to start playing better baseball, or they'll be out in 4 games in the 1st round.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to win one of the next 3 games to win the West.

I'm not to worried about the Rangers.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaar. Please leave and don't come back.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes a fairweather.

He isnt even that.... he just comes around when the team appears to be in trouble. IE...a troll.

If he came around during the good times...i'm sure a few of us would change our opinions of him.

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Dumbass.gif