• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lynch has a gold plated opportunity to be the starter this season - if just to find out what they have in the 1st rounder - for no other reason the Broncos have to get that out of the way or started. I like Lynch's game and on field competitiveness.

Trevor Siemian - however - is really very likeable and professional - you read stuff like the link below and you really want this kid to succeed.

Trevor Siemian ready for 'clean slate' at Broncos training camp 

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like when Hali had a few injuries KC really tried to save on his body a bit. I think Hali wants to go hard for a few final seasons instead of trying to be a role player to survive and extra year or two because of less wear on his body. I don't blame him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels like when Hali had a few injuries KC really tried to save on his body a bit. I think Hali wants to go hard for a few final seasons instead of trying to be a role player to survive and extra year or two because of less wear on his body. I don't blame him.
I'm sure especially last year where they were the #2 seed and he saw that maybe as his best opportunity to win a Super Bowl. So then only getting 7 snaps in one of the biggest games of his life has to be disappointing.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else see the Tamba Hali twitter rant?

Chiefs LB Tamba Hali goes on Twitter rant, seemingly wants out

Now I don't agree with the article in the sense that he actually wants out of KC. More that he just wants more playing time and hates that his last few decent years in the league are being wasted on the bench.
Might be contract year and he needs / wants opportunity for big payday in FA. Don't know. Don't know his contract status.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be contract year and he needs / wants opportunity for big payday in FA. Don't know. Don't know his contract status.

Contract wise he is most likely gone after this year. He has an $8.6 million cap hit next year and would save the team $7 million if they cut him. So yes probably final year with the Chiefs. My guess is though this whole twitter rant was more about just his desire to play and frustrations of not getting that opportunity. He only has a couple of good years left and spending those rotting on the bench isn't exactly the fairy tale ending for a super star player.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contract wise he is most likely gone after this year. He has an $8.6 million cap hit next year and would save the team $7 million if they cut him. So yes probably final year with the Chiefs. My guess is though this whole twitter rant was more about just his desire to play and frustrations of not getting that opportunity. He only has a couple of good years left and spending those rotting on the bench isn't exactly the fairy tale ending for a super star player.
So I guess it's far-fetched to think since he knows he's prob done in KC that he would want more playing time this year to potentially raise his stock in FA. If the guy figures he's done in KC and feels he still has the skill to perform at high level for few more years, you would think he would want to get on field more to prove it . What do I know. Never heard of that happening before so .....my bad

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess it's far-fetched to think since he knows he's prob done in KC that he would want more playing time this year to potentially raise his stock in FA. If the guy figures he's done in KC and feels he still has the skill to perform at high level for few more years, you would think he would want to get on field more to prove it . What do I know. Never heard of that happening before so .....my bad

Way to take my post way out of context. I said he was frustrated with his playing time and he has every right to be. He actually did a facebook live video tonight explaining everything of just he hates to see his talents being wasted when he wants to win a Super Bowl for the city of Kansas City so bad. He wants to help this team and he feels that is best done on the field. Maybe some of this is him lobbying for his next team to make sure to keep an eye on him. I have no clue all of his motives was just saying that I do think he is frustrated and he decided to let some of that out.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time always flys for me, but I feel like this has been one of the longest off-season ever. Feels like the time between the draft and training camp has been about half a year to me. I am ready for the season to start. Been a pretty boring month of NFL the past 2.5 months.

Part of it could be with me having so much travel time with the indoor team I help, but man it feels like it has been a long time since our last Bronco game. Feels like the longest offseason ever to me, yet I can't believe it is already almost August in another way.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time always flys for me, but I feel like this has been one of the longest off-season ever. Feels like the time between the draft and training camp has been about half a year to me. I am ready for the season to start. Been a pretty boring month of NFL the past 2.5 months.

Part of it could be with me having so much travel time with the indoor team I help, but man it feels like it has been a long time since our last Bronco game. Feels like the longest offseason ever to me, yet I can't believe it is already almost August in another way.

Without a Playoff invite - it is factually a longer wait than usual

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree I think it is me missing Lucas ..

Love you little buddy . Hope you are doing well l.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Franklin finally got an offer and signed a one year deal with Saints.

Ronnie Hillman signed with Dallas. Probably his last shot (maybe one more if a team gets desperate)

Mingo re-signed with playboy for another year.