• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics really hold the key to the direction of this draft at #3. They need to trade the pick for a vet. 3 and 4 are huge for the rest of this draft.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN sources say Philadelphia is offering Nerlens Noel, No. 24 and No. 26 in tonight's draft and Robert Covington for Boston's No. 3 pick

Being a Noel fan (kentucky) and disliking the Celtics not sure I like that but Boston probably won't do it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylen Brown could help the Nugz out there! See how the next few picks go.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celtics have REALLY helped Denver.

Murray or Hield are gonna be there now. Great news.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nug fans take a moment of silence and thank the Boston Celtics right now.

Yah boy, Jamal Murray a Nugget.

Reppin them Kentucky Wildcats in Denver.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:Just stupid he was there... Denver makes out well. Awesome for them.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you're right.

Good luck with hoping for Hield or Murray at 7.

I'd be pretty surprised.

Murray is a bit of a tweener, but a very good shooter.

Hield would be a natural tragedy if he fell to #7

(I am saying this in hopes that they actually fall too as Denver is my #2 NBA team)

TWolves and Pelicans should nab both. Could also see a team like Phoenix drafting one of them and trading them in a draft and trade deal.

I could imagine Denver could also be the team to trade with Phoenix wanting Hield or Murray before the other two teams pick.

Denver has a lot of picks this year and nobody needs 5 NBA draft picks. They are a prime team to trade even if it's for a future pick.
Murray just selected #7

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chances he will be all-star....20%. Chances he will be a bench player...24%. Chances he will be a bust...34%. Seems reasonable in today's NBA. :)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nugz get 2 of my 3 fav players in the draft. Murray and Beasley. See if Beasley stays there.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Nuggets draft tonight I hope we keep all three. I agree with DC I wonder if Beasley will be traded for future pick.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Nuggets draft tonight I hope we keep all three. I agree with DC I wonder if Beasley will be traded for future pick.
You SHOULD like it; Nuggets got much faster and more athletic tonight. ;)

I'm thrilled Denver actually drafted two shooters. Badly needed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is that Beasley will stay that Gary Harris is being shopped.

Who knows with the NBA...

Denver should really be thanking the Celtics tonight.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rumor is that Beasley will stay that Gary Harris is being shopped.

Who knows with the NBA...

Denver should really be thanking the Celtics tonight.
I like Harris a lot - unselfish and a good defender. I don't think you have to trade him. I'd guess Barton might be moved - another guy I like, but getting squeezed.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Harris a lot - unselfish and a good defender. I don't think you have to trade him. I'd guess Barton might be moved - another guy I like, but getting squeezed.

I loved Barton in Portland. Was sad when he was part of the Afflao trade. He is an energizer bunny. Not a great shooter, but he has hops and can defend well.

I'd personally keep Harris, Beasley and Murray. Wore case is after a season you have to trade one because all 3 are ballin., but not right now with two of them being rookies.

A lot of people think if you draft a guy at the same position another guy is doing well at someone needs to be moved... Eventually, maybe but Beasley can come in with little pressure and prove himself.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved Barton in Portland. Was sad when he was part of the Afflao trade. He is an energizer bunny. Not a great shooter, but he has hops and can defend well.

I'd personally keep Harris, Beasley and Murray. Wore case is after a season you have to trade one because all 3 are ballin., but not right now with two of them being rookies.

Don't forget Mudiay who will be the distributor at PG.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong about Nuggets trading up and not using all 5 picks. A good night, got some athletic guys and shooters. Didn't prioritize defense. ;)

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real bad draft this year. Good year to draft and stash.
A year I didn't mind Portland having no picks although they did trade for Jake Layman.

The one positive thing about a weak draft is there are a lot of good intelligen, humble kids in the draft. Not many players with off field issues. Players you find yourself rooting for because they are working hard at getting better.

After the top 8 picks most of these guys had 1 NBA trait that will keep them in the NBA. Not a lot of upside after the top 8 picks but some good kids who will stick and find roles.

Denver filled a major void with two big time shooters who both need to learn to play better D, but they can improve on that. I think for a pretty big weak draft Denver did a good job getting nice value and filling needs.

The team who made out the best on draft day to me was the OK Thunder. Trading away Ibaka for Oladipo and Sabonis. If Durant can't be happy in OKC with that added guard along with Westbrook and added depth big man upfront I am not sure what can keep him happy! I think OKC Thunder fans gotta be pretty darn happy after last night.

I don't understand the Orlando Magic.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real bad draft this year. Good year to draft and stash.
A year I didn't mind Portland having no picks although they did trade for Jake Layman.

The one positive thing about a weak draft is there are a lot of good intelligen, humble kids in the draft. Not many players with off field issues. Players you find yourself rooting for because they are working hard at getting better.

After the top 8 picks most of these guys had 1 NBA trait that will keep them in the NBA. Not a lot of upside after the top 8 picks but some good kids who will stick and find roles.

Denver filled a major void with two big time shooters who both need to learn to play better D, but they can improve on that. I think for a pretty big weak draft Denver did a good job getting nice value and filling needs.

The team who made out the best on draft day to me was the OK Thunder. Trading away Ibaka for Oladipo and Sabonis. If Durant can't be happy in OKC with that added guard along with Westbrook and added depth big man upfront I am not sure what can keep him happy! I think OKC Thunder fans gotta be pretty darn happy after last night.

I don't understand the Orlando Magic.

Basketball if played on a court not a field.