• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like the Broncos repeat

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a preference here, as I have cheering ties to both teams. Golden State has Steve Kerr, Iguodala, Fraser, and Walton who played for Arizona (my school), while Cleveland has Jefferson and Channing Frye.

As an added bonus, Jefferson also attended and played for my high school.

I do like the culture Kerr instilled at Golden State. I think he's going to be a good coach for many years to come.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really have a preference here, as I have cheering ties to both teams. Golden State has Steve Kerr, Iguodala, Fraser, and Walton who played for Arizona (my school), while Cleveland has Jefferson and Channing Frye.

As an added bonus, Jefferson also attended and played for my high school.

I do like the culture Kerr instilled at Golden State. I think he's going to be a good coach for many years to come.

The only thing I don't like about the Golden State culture is they do seem pretty entitled now after winning last year. Just seems like when they do lose they do not lose with great class. It is somebody's fault other than their own. To me you lose just take ownership of it and move on even if you do feel like something wasn't quite fair.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I don't like about the Golden State culture is they do seem pretty entitled now after winning last year. Just seems like when they do lose they do not lose with great class. It is somebody's fault other than their own. To me you lose just take ownership of it and move on even if you do feel like something wasn't quite fair.
I admit I haven't watched much NBA , but what little I have seen I see that tendency from James more than I saw it from GS. But yeah, they to seem cocky at times. Oh well. I was more referring to how they play and approach games.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say it might also help if Curry would learn to play some defense. For being the MVP of the league the Cavs loved getting him in one-on-one situations and just backing him towards the rim for an easy basket. The last few games are the first ones I have watched all year so maybe he was better during the Regular Season but man did he struggle.

Blueprint is out though. Get physical with GS they fold. No rim protection now makes it easier for Cavs to exploit GS. I want a close game that goes down to the wire. Reg season refs didn't allow Curry to get grabbed like he is in playoffs so they got 73 wins. Cavs will win imo. They are more complete team and playing as a team.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron CO MVP
Irving CO MVP
Curry MIA MVP
Klay Poor Sport MVP

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was thrilled to see Cleveland win last night. What a great moment for that city. Especially being down 3-1.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved seeing Irving get the chance to really redeem himself after getting hurt in game 1 last year to then be a huge difference maker this year in bringing a championship to a city that really deserved one.

Going to be interesting to see if LeBron still opts out of his deal though and heads to LA or something like that.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if Lebron opts out after just winning this one. I think he is in Cleveland to stay at least until near the end of his career (Could be wrong) but I think he knows where he needs to be. Could be wrong, just my best guess and gut feeling with Lebron and the city of Cleveland. I think it would be tough to win a championship there then leave right away after doing it once (not winning one but you get it)

I hope to god we don't see Kevin Durant in LA.

I know the past few years they have been shut out of FA and many FA's like Dwight Howard, Aldridge, Carmelo, etc left LA without a contract saying it was a mess right now.

But Russell, Randle, and likely Brandon Ingram along with a big FA and the Lakers could easily be back in the thick of things. Sorry, I just hate the Lakers.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be surprised if Lebron opts out after just winning this one. I think he is in Cleveland to stay at least until near the end of his career (Could be wrong) but I think he knows where he needs to be. Could be wrong, just my best guess and gut feeling with Lebron and the city of Cleveland. I think it would be tough to win a championship there then leave right away after doing it once (not winning one but you get it)

I hope to god we don't see Kevin Durant in LA.

I know the past few years they have been shut out of FA and many FA's like Dwight Howard, Aldridge, Carmelo, etc left LA without a contract saying it was a mess right now.

But Russell, Randle, and likely Brandon Ingram along with a big FA and the Lakers could easily be back in the thick of things. Sorry, I just hate the Lakers.

I agree I do think he stays. I think Love is for sure gone though. He just doesn't fit in well and honestly I think they play better when he is not on the court. That was a terrible trade. I can't imagine how good the Cavs would be if they hadn't made that trade. With Love gone then that would give Cleveland some leeway FA wise to bring in another big name to play and become the 3rd man for the Cavs. Not sure who they would bring in though.

And yeah I would lose a lot of respect for Durant if he went to LA. Really hope he stays in Oklahoma as it is nice to see a small market team have such a superstar. Wish the Nuggets could get such an opportunity. They fall into that not good enough to really compete and not terrible enough to get one of those top picks and get that player that really turns around the organization. Throw in from what I am hearing no player really wants to go to the Nuggets as they just don't think they have a great vision of how to build the team up. None of the top-7 players in this upcoming draft would even go do a work out for them.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Love is gone. He got his ring with Cleveland and long term it feels like it's not where he wants to be.

Someways too bad because it costed them Wiggins, but then again they also won a ring with him... Probably wish they got more then 2 years out of him, but I am sure it can't be too painful beings they won a championship while making the move.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think Love is gone. He got his ring with Cleveland and long term it feels like it's not where he wants to be.

Someways too bad because it costed them Wiggins, but then again they also won a ring with him... Probably wish they got more then 2 years out of him, but I am sure it can't be too painful beings they won a championship while making the move.

Yup any time you win a championship it is worth the cost even if it is a 1st overall pick player. I honestly though think they would have won the championship with Wiggins over that of Love this year and would have Wiggins to grow next to LeBron for the next few years making them one of the top pairings in the NBA. Oh well hindsight is always easy.

Well Stephen A Smith today was reporting that Miami and LA are two places he thinks LeBron could end up. Doesn't mean much as those places were talked about a lot before he won the Championship.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree- Even if it was 2 years it was the difference.

Like I said this year when we had a lot of FA's.. No matter who we lose due to a bigger contract coming from a championship team every bit of it's worth it and easier to swallow because we just won the SB with these guys. That can never be taken away. :) They will always be SB champs on the Denver Broncos.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal.

But we all sit in the AC, so it's understandable.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us in Colorado are deprived and don't have AC.

:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us in Colorado are deprived and don't have AC.

:thumb:

Had the same problem when I lived in Seattle. Very few apartments/houses have A/C as it is expected that it would only be needed for 2 weeks but hey those 2 weeks are brutal.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the same problem when I lived in Seattle. Very few apartments/houses have A/C as it is expected that it would only be needed for 2 weeks but hey those 2 weeks are brutal.
Our first house in CO didn't have AC - was built in 1989. When we built this one in 2003, we built it with AC. With fires we had a few years ago, we were glad to have it so we could close up the house. When @Mingo moves to Durango in a couple years he will enjoy our cool Colorado evenings in the summer. But of course if he is like me he won't be a fan of March and April snows!