• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't annoy anyone with bbball talk but since it is the first day of NBA FA.

Blazers and Grizzlies offer max deal to Chandler Parsons.

Joakim Noah to the Knicks.

Jeremy Lin to the Nets

Bradley Beal and Hassan Whiteside re-sign.

So how long until the Lakers GM is fired? This guy has been promising that all these players would sign with the Lakers like Whiteside and others before him and yet none of them have. Seems like the guy just banked on the fact that they are the Lakers that everybody would want to be with them and well I think players are recognizing the dysfunction of that organization right now.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you are 7 feet tall and can make a shot now and then you can make more than Von Miller.
NBA has some whacked out salaries.
Timofey Mozgov OMG

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if you are 7 feet tall and can make a shot now and then you can make more than Von Miller.
NBA has some whacked out salaries.
Timofey Mozgov OMG

Easier to pay big money for a roster size of 14 players compared to 53 plus Practice Squad players. Throw in coaching size of the roster and FO people. Unfortunately for NFL players even though their league makes the most money they just have a lot more employees to pay as well.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the other day - that DeMarcus Ware came to the Denver Broncos - and literally straightened up Von Miller. Since Ware left the Cowboys - they now have 3 guys in their front seven who are going to serve out suspensions this season. DeMarcus Ware is a great leader on a football team.

I would not be surprised if the Broncos haven't pointed out to Von Miller - that they had to invest in Demarcus Ware to baby sit him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think - that the Broncos getting a second chance to the sell the naming rights for the stadium - helps grease the cash skids necessary for signing Von Miller?

I will bet the Broncos will really be able to jump the revenues from the naming rights - especially with Von Miller under contract - as that guarantees lots of national media exposure.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think - that the Broncos getting a second chance to the sell the naming rights for the stadium - helps grease the cash skids necessary for signing Von Miller?

I will bet the Broncos will really be able to jump the revenues from the naming rights - especially with Von Miller under contract - as that guarantees lots of national media exposure.

I honestly was surprised at how cheap it was for Sports Authority to have their name on the building. $6 million per year is nothing in the advertising business these days. I mean what is it for a 30 second spot in the Super Bowl...$5 million these days? So yeah I think the Broncos maybe lucked out a bit as I do think after winning a Super Bowl and having one of the more popular teams in the country that they could easily bump that up to at least $10 million on say a 7-year contract. Still not huge money when you think about it but definitely helps out just a bit. Most likely that is the money that more goes to helping pay to have some of the top facilities in the NFL. I mean from what I understand the Broncos really do have incredible facilities for these coaches and players. Heck going to training camp last year I was amazed at the new facilities.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoke to BJ Lowery after an indoor game last night (same team he played for last year he came out to the game to support them on their playoff run).

Said he was doing real well in practice. Coaching staff sat him down and said so far he has stood out to them. Mean nothing this early, but a good start. I was telling him his biggest competition would be Doss and Nixon (which he knew)... Not a lot of PS competition for him after those two and one of the 3 should make the active roster.

He said Brandon Marshall is one of the funnier guys on the team. Loves Kubiak. Has never spoken to Elway but sees him around a lot.

Guy was smiling from ear to ear happy for his opportunity. Great guy. Hope he can make it. He said he is still getting use to the altitude. Goes back on July 24th.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate is over!! Finally!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The streets are rejoicing. #Victory

Great day in football today.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady gets a four game suspension and Miller gets a team of his very own.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey just wanted to give a heads up so you guys didn't think I was dead since I post usually here every day but I am going to be gone this entire next week. We have camp and for some reason they found it to be a good idea to put me in charge of 20 middle schoolers. So pray that I don't completely lose it and that none of them die. My goal every year with this camp is every kid lives and so far been successful. Anyway have a great last week before football is officially back with Training Camp starting and we have something football related to talk about!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Myers. Had a good chat with a former teammate of his the other day. Said he was real good but real lazy. Says if he works hard he can last a long time in the NFL, but his work ethic was poop.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omar Bolden released by the Bears. Probably a good thing as Omar is the available vet with game as a CB or a saftety and a Return Man.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strange not much on why Omar Bolden was cut .

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears are deep at Safety. Gives Omar a chance to catch on with another team

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I travel 1000 miles from Denver to San Fran for a little vaca
I decide to take the family to 6 flags on Friday and who else
Is there but DT, CJ, Ju Ju and a few more Broncos
In town for CJs football camp in Vallejo

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I travel 1000 miles from Denver to San Fran for a little vaca
I decide to take the family to 6 flags on Friday and who else
Is there but DT, CJ, Ju Ju and a few more Broncos
In town for CJs football camp in Vallejo

That's fuckin awesome!! Did you say hi, thumbs up, high five or anything? I think I would have been tempted to at least give them an over-head clap and a "Go Broncos!!"