• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They just keep finding ways..........

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't pretty, but this team just keeps on finding ways to win........The coaching staff which might very well be the best in the NFL, is doing a great job. Can't help but wonder what this team would be like with all it's starters playing this season. But that's the what if game and right now we are playing the best they can with the talent we have. Dallas another big game on the road next...........It only keeps getting harder from here on out.

Go Big Red!

Nice game Fitz! I knew you still had it in you big guy!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen that earlier....it's a nice thought, but still a long ways to go..........You would never know it though by the way the Cards are talked about. It's always wait till they play so and so before passing judgment, then they find another excuse. I say it's for the best. Make these guys feel like they shouldn't be in first place.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next 2 weeks will validate us or bring us back to earth. Playing against 2 other top NFC team & going at least 1-1 in those games would be huge. Getting a leg up in conference standing against other NFC top teams is a must for us as we head in to the last third of our schedule which is full of divisional games.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are 1 in the NFC....somebody wake me up?

Fucking 75 yard bomb....stupid Williams cant cover shit :exploding:

Shocking. They were playing 2 deep safeties for the sole purpose of not allowing that type of play and Smoke just blew by both of them.

bTW- what is with Foles not stepping up in the pocket.... Dude threw off his back foot several times when he didn't need to.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys are America's Team then Richard Sherman is the country's resident genius.

Bird Gang has been smacking the Cowgirls around for years. I'll admit I'm a lot more worried than usual though. Dallas actually looks legit.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can beat the Girls at the sorority. We just need to stop Murray.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas look beatable now. Look what Washington is doing tonight.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cowboys look very beatable after tonight. I wouldn't be surprised if we play our best game of the season.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what makes the Cards so scary...they haven't even had their best games. Palmer hasn't had a 400 yard, 4-5 TD game...Ellington hasn't rushed for like 150...the D hasn't had a 7-sack game or a few Pick 6s, etc.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I am very impressed with the Cards this season! I would love to see you guys win the NFC West as you guys seemed like the forgotten middle child between Seattle and San Fran and how they were these unstoppable forces in the NFL. Love to see the two of them being brought back down to earth a bit.

I really do think you guys have the best coaching staff in the NFL right now. Looking at your injuries and the fact that you guys are still winning is just down right impressive. I keep hearing Seahawks and 49er fans complaining about how they are losing because they are so banged up. It gets old. Every team loses players throughout the year. The best teams learn how to rise above it and that is what the Cardinals are doing. Will definitely be cheering for you guys the rest of the year. Heck even some of us Bronco fans are cheering for our own divisional rivals to beat the Seahawks and 49ers and seeing you guys win the division.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to say I am very impressed with the Cards this season! I would love to see you guys win the NFC West as you guys seemed like the forgotten middle child between Seattle and San Fran and how they were these unstoppable forces in the NFL. Love to see the two of them being brought back down to earth a bit.

I really do think you guys have the best coaching staff in the NFL right now. Looking at your injuries and the fact that you guys are still winning is just down right impressive. I keep hearing Seahawks and 49er fans complaining about how they are losing because they are so banged up. It gets old. Every team loses players throughout the year. The best teams learn how to rise above it and that is what the Cardinals are doing. Will definitely be cheering for you guys the rest of the year. Heck even some of us Bronco fans are cheering for our own divisional rivals to beat the Seahawks and 49ers and seeing you guys win the division.

Thank you, sir. I have been saying for at least two weeks that the broncos are the best team in the NFL. Best of luck to you guys the rest of way.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN rankings came out this morning and I'm not sure it could be anything different than how it is. The cowboys, colts and eagles were in front of the Cards in the previous week with Denver on top.

NFL Power Rankings Week 9 - National Football League - ESPN

nRGKK29.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a fan of the Cardinals longer than most of you.... dating back to the Don Coryell days in St. Louis (When I was very young) - It's refreshing to watch this team actually find ways to win....

as opposed to decades and decades and decades of finding ways to lose....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a fan of the Cardinals longer than most of you.... dating back to the Don Coryell days in St. Louis (When I was very young) - It's refreshing to watch this team actually find ways to win....

My grandfather used to talk about the cardinals "glory days!" That was back in the 30s and 40s! He is the reason why I never became a bears fan. Thank you, gramps! RIP.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm always happy when I see old time Cardinal fans from those days. Not many of us around and for good reason. I just could never bring myself to switch teams just because they SUCKED longer than I wish to remember. So props too you Cakes and any others who have stuck with our beloved Cardinals all these years!

Pat Tilley
Dan Dierdorf
E. J. Junior
Jim Hart
Larry Wilson

Just to name a few of my old favorite players. there are many many more!