• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Yankee's are ruining Joba

FULINGU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they just announce he will be starting in the bullpen. If Joba was with almost any other team he would be a starter. By the way 2 weeks ago the Yankees only gave him a 1 year contract, I hope they trade him.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would fulfill my dreams if they traded him... but I think the best thing for him would be to leave him somewhere for the entire season, starter or bullpen, not both... he could be a great reliever or an average starter from what i have seen..

Kisen427

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
First I am not a Yankees fan but they are not ruining Joba. They want him on the team which says he has good value and they are trying to make him a starter. Their problem is that he is not a starter, he's a closer. They need to stop fooling themselves into thinking that. The only way he should even be a starter is if they get some injuries in the rotation.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...they are NOT ruining him. He is an incredible pitcher, but if you have watched him the last season, he may not be a GREAT starter. As a relief/setup guy, he was lights out. And if they keep him there, and keeps learning for Rivera, he will likely take his spot when retires, which should be soon. If Joba ended his career as a legend like Rivera...thats pretty awesome in my book.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think hed be one hell of a closer! I believe it best suits him and he could make some big bucks playing that role.

Dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would like to see Joba go to KC