• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guests on next week's Talking Dead...

One of the guys form Myth Busters and...

A Mystery Guest!!!!!

Someone dies next week. Most likely Glen or Sasha. Most likely Sasha.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about as inevitable, as it is predictable.....imo.

I completely forgot about the Governor until the show today.

And those people they found in the house, they died later. Those two people said they were with a group previously didn't they? Maybe it was the Gov?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This link has the comic con trailer (fast forward it to the end) and the scene from last night. I make "survive" and "alive from last night's scene. In the comic con trailer you hear “Sanctuary. Those who arrive survive.”

The Walking Dead: What Does The Voice On The Radio Say? | Comicbook.com

More important to me is ...who's the voice on the other end of that broadcast, or is it possibly some recorded loop, or could it just be an add for a church on a religious station?

xJokerz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely forgot about the Governor until the show today.

And those people they found in the house, they died later. Those two people said they were with a group previously didn't they? Maybe it was the Gov?

i dont remember them from the gov's group...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about you guys but i am not loving this season... So carol is kicked out because she now is not afraid of killing others to save herself and her new family?? one season they have war vs every other people they find, this season they are trying to save everyone?? Is it jsut me or is Rick turning into the annoying old guy in the first couple seasons... the one who was the moral part of the gang... Morality during the zombie apocolypse is a joke!!!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about you guys but i am not loving this season... So carol is kicked out because she now is not afraid of killing others to save herself and her new family?? one season they have war vs every other people they find, this season they are trying to save everyone?? Is it jsut me or is Rick turning into the annoying old guy in the first couple seasons... the one who was the moral part of the gang... Morality during the zombie apocolypse is a joke!!!

I agree. I hated Carol in the first 2 season, as she just seemed like a Debbie Downer. Now it seems that she is finally willing to do what it takes to stay alive, and Rick all of a sudden gets a conscience and kicks her out.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad episode tonight....wonder when the governor will finally show his face....??

Soon I feel. Now that it seems that Michonne is going to give up looking for him, he is going to pop up and fuck some shit up.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the exact opposite, i'm glad Carol was kicked out. Couldn't stand her. Hoping Tyrese is the next one let go or killed off somehow.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely surprised by Rick's decision to send Carol off. Gonna be a big decision for Rick when he gets back to the prison whether to tell the truth or not. I think there will be friction regardless. Maybe Carol runs into Abraham/Rosita now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just moving too slow this year. yeah there are still awesome effects, but you would think if there was an infection spreading the people killing the walkers would catch it by stabbing them in the head and getting the blood all over them, not some airborne virus.

It needs a big kick start, whether its abandoning the dying at the prison and moving on before they all die, or just separate them already and follow three or four stories instead of making them all stay together.

as far as carol, maybe big black will run into her and get the revenge he is looking for, even though she would have been dead by now anyway.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if Carol finds the Governor for her new crew.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was the old guys name who was the moral compass of the group the first couple seasons??

I feel like Rick is becoming that guy, and it really annoys me because i hated that guy...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carol had her own agenda..not what the group(council) decided. She was teaching the kids how to defend themselves (a really good idea IMO) and told nobody about it. She also sent those two on a path that would kill them. They were not ready to be on their own for sure...no brains between the both of them.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just moving too slow this year. yeah there are still awesome effects, but you would think if there was an infection spreading the people killing the walkers would catch it by stabbing them in the head and getting the blood all over them, not some airborne virus.

It needs a big kick start, whether its abandoning the dying at the prison and moving on before they all die, or just separate them already and follow three or four stories instead of making them all stay together.

as far as carol, maybe big black will run into her and get the revenge he is looking for, even though she would have been dead by now anyway.

Most of this episode was very predictable. Who else didn't see that coming when Tyreese was hacking at that gate? The drunk wanting his drink above everyone's live.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
569_748879678462081_276101969_n.png

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's back and ready to fuck it all up!!!!