• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maggie is on the show talking dead next week. So it might not be too good for her! I could see Hershel dying. they have introduced a new nurse to the show.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so it begins. Can't wait for the new Arc

ron-paul.gif

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maggie is on the show talking dead next week. So it might not be too good for her! I could see Hershel dying. they have introduced a new nurse to the show.

I doubt any of the Govs new crew will join Ricks group.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an episode worth waiting for. Lots of action missing from earlier episodes. A few keys, I think Tyrese ends up finding Carol first since they were not able to tell him she killed the two. Hopefully it will follow the four or five groups, we dont know all who was on the bus when it left, Rick and his son, Tyrese and the two girls, Michone didnt seem to leave with anybody. Definitely looking up.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an episode worth waiting for. Lots of action missing from earlier episodes. A few keys, I think Tyrese ends up finding Carol first since they were not able to tell him she killed the two. Hopefully it will follow the four or five groups, we dont know all who was on the bus when it left, Rick and his son, Tyrese and the two girls, Michone didnt seem to leave with anybody. Definitely looking up.

I dont think it was carol who killed them... the only thing that makes sense to me is that it was one of the little girls(or both) and carol was protecting them- the reason i think this is because of the burnt chicken or whatever that was... and Tyrese said that it was the same person... which also makes it an interesting road trip if i am correct, the girls and tyrese... Tyrese better get over it or he will be next...

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think it was carol who killed them... the only thing that makes sense to me is that it was one of the little girls(or both) and carol was protecting them- the reason i think this is because of the burnt chicken or whatever that was... and Tyrese said that it was the same person... which also makes it an interesting road trip if i am correct, the girls and tyrese... Tyrese better get over it or he will be next...

I agree. The taller blonde kid is psycho. I could see her as the one that killed Karen.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the governors plan a suicide plan?? I mean honestly what was the chances that the team would just give up the jail without any fight...

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the governors plan a suicide plan?? I mean honestly what was the chances that the team would just give up the jail without any fight...

I think he would have killed Hershel, killed Michone, then shot Rick and just driven them out. They had the firepower, no doubt. All the prison had was a laundry cart full of guns. I am not trying to get too far ahead of the spoilers with the comics.

Wow, I didnt even think of that, and it makes so much sense. They were pushing so much as the protective mother figure, I guess killing what can kill the girls is almost textbook. I still say she will be one of the first to find someone.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he would have killed Hershel, killed Michone, then shot Rick and just driven them out. They had the firepower, no doubt. All the prison had was a laundry cart full of guns. I am not trying to get too far ahead of the spoilers with the comics.

Wow, I didnt even think of that, and it makes so much sense. They were pushing so much as the protective mother figure, I guess killing what can kill the girls is almost textbook. I still say she will be one of the first to find someone.

Someone had mentioned that she would meet up with Ty and the kids. That makes sense since Ty has not been told about the Rick/Carol conflict yet. She may be able to either put her foot in her mouth, or smooth things over enough to get back in the good-graces of the group.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
figured Hershel was gonna buy it. Glad to see Maggie survive being a guest on the talking dead though :D

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to watch this episode again to digest all of it in. Too much happened in one episode. I think Judith is really okay and is with Hershel's kids possibly. Hershel is gone for sure but I didn't see the Gov actually die. Good points about Carol possibly covering up for what i thought were kids who wouldn't know how to shoot . At least they are out of the boring prison drama. Question...where did the Gov's people get all of those guns and have the training to shoot so well? We know that Rick's group had training...hmm. Again, I should watch this one more time and pay more attention instead of mutli-tasking!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to watch this episode again to digest all of it in. Too much happened in one episode. I think Judith is really okay and is with Hershel's kids possibly. Hershel is gone for sure but I didn't see the Gov actually die. Good points about Carol possibly covering up for what i thought were kids who wouldn't know how to shoot . At least they are out of the boring prison drama. Question...where did the Gov's people get all of those guns and have the training to shoot so well? We know that Rick's group had training...hmm. Again, I should watch this one more time and pay more attention instead of mutli-tasking!

Shoot so well? They hit a grand-total of ONE Prisonite. I would not call that "good shooting".

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot so well? They hit a grand-total of ONE Prisonite. I would not call that "good shooting".
Maybe I should have phrased that as 'knowing how to shoot an automatic rifle'. I saw no instance that any of them had seen much training if at all.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I should have phrased that as 'knowing how to shoot an automatic rifle'. I saw no instance that any of them had seen much training if at all.

Fair enough. That aspect was a bigger aspect in the comics, even though they killed more prisonites in the comic battle (more characters in the comic, and many of the cross-over characters did not die the way they did in the show - Otto and Otis, for example, both survived until this battle in the comic).

To correct myself, though, They actually hit TWO prisonites (killed the red-shirt and hit Rick in the leg).

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy smokes, just watched that episode. THAT was the battle I expected to happen at the end of last season.

Though, as some have mentioned, it always amazes me how terrible of a shot these people are. I mean, in the end the Governor's group all got killed but it's always funny to me that these people can pick off zombies with headshots left and right (like when the zombie horde broke into the came a few episodes ago and Carl/Rick fought them off single handedly) but then like 15 people break in and they're just blindly shooting all over the place. They were all in the open and all of Rick's group were behind cover. The Governor's group would have been dead after a few seconds.

I think it's actually pretty obvious what's going to happen. What was Hershel? He was a vet - or their doctor. What was the governor's girlfriend? A nurse. Hershel died and she's going to take his place as the "healer" in the group. By her killing the governor and her sister running away it made it very clear that they had turned. Maybe she'll even start to have a thing for Rick since that element of the show was killed off.

I also don't think the baby is dead, I think the kids who fought back (which was awesome) took her.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off, they were terrible shots. They only hit like 2 of the prison people and one was rick in the leg.

The guns you have to assume they picked up along the way and if you remember, one of them (or a few of them) were in the army when all this went down; hence the tank (as they explained). So some of them had formal military training; specifically that lesbian girl and the guy running the tank. And in case

I don't think we've seen the last of Carol though but I do think the Governor is dead. They made a big deal about that girl's sister running and the Governor lost that kid; which I think sent the mom over the edge. She was starting to really question him before he even went off to do this.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt any of the Govs new crew will join Ricks group.

I think the Gov's new girlfriend and sister will (after the most recent episode's events). They need a doctor figure now that Hershel is gone and she was a Nurse (and they made this very obvious over the past few episodes).

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Gov's new girlfriend and sister will (after the most recent episode's events). They need a doctor figure now that Hershel is gone and she was a Nurse (and they made this very obvious over the past few episodes).

Bob was an army medic.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, they were terrible shots. They only hit like 2 of the prison people and one was rick in the leg.

The guns you have to assume they picked up along the way and if you remember, one of them (or a few of them) were in the army when all this went down; hence the tank (as they explained). So some of them had formal military training; specifically that lesbian girl and the guy running the tank. And in case

I don't think we've seen the last of Carol though but I do think the Governor is dead. They made a big deal about that girl's sister running and the Governor lost that kid; which I think sent the mom over the edge. She was starting to really question him before he even went off to do this.

I dont think there is any way the governor is alive. The sword was right under his heart and the lights went off after she pulled the trigger. The walkers were about there for the dinner bell anyway. I was hoping they would have shown the walkers get to him and start feeding before he died, that would have been a better kill.