• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause the shooting out the windows was from that

Ok, that's fine, but they shouldn't assume people watching on TV also read comic books (most people give that up about age 12).

To me it just looked like there's plenty of ammo available after the apocalypse.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it just looked like there's plenty of ammo available after the apocalypse.

The last couple of seasons they were preserving their ammo and just using their knives or swords on the walkers. Eugene was supposed to make ammo for the group on the show like in the comics but they seemed to went away from it when he joined the Saviours.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last couple of seasons they were preserving their ammo and just using their knives or swords on the walkers. Eugene was supposed to make ammo for the group on the show like in the comics but they seemed to went away from it when he joined the Saviours.

I see. For me it's just another thing about the show that's unrealistic and made it harder and harder to watch. The first few seasons were excellent, but lately There has been really dumb stuff on it. I can't imagine the ratings haven't dropped a bunch in the last few years.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see. For me it's just another thing about the show that's unrealistic and made it harder and harder to watch. The first few seasons were excellent, but lately There has been really dumb stuff on it. I can't imagine the ratings haven't dropped a bunch in the last few years.

The show has definitely jumped the shark. Quite a while ago, actually, but I didn't watch last night's episode thinking "man, this sucks, why am I watching" like I have so many episodes over the last few seasons.

I will say though, not liking this shit because it's not believable is silly as hell in my opinion. It's not as bad as the GoT super nerds talking about "well, I know that broad who can walk naked through fire can ride a dragon without being strapped in, but how the hell did they get that messenger pigeon to fly from Casterly Rock to Dragonston in two days?" Still, it's laughable. We're talking about a zombie show.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they shot the glass so they could see if there were any Saviors behind it. Maybe not.

Can someone who's read the comic books fill us in as to why?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a show

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they were like, "wait. I've seen this shit before. Die Hard. 1988. I know exactly what to do. . ."

giphy.gif

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She also has outstanding lips:

Pollyanna+McIntosh-54GT.jpg

3ee94898ec08a7ce6b5eb051e4936b2f.jpg

I do not find her attractive in the slightest. I am talking Roseanne Barr level unattractiveness, here...

I'm with Cal here. Well, maybe not all the way to Roseanne Barr, but she is definitely not very attractive.

Even done up in these pics to look good, she'd rank in the bottom end of broads I've schtupped.

Don't get me wrong. I'd do her. Maybe even wait until I was finishing and real quick like, give her Dirty Sanchez and tell her not to be double-crossing the good guys anymore and then leave.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty disappointed with that premiere. The best part might have been the Weird Al song. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Oh, I did remember some bullshit. When the token gets locked in the camper with Negan, and Negan starts that "you wearing your poopy pants? Huh? Huh? Poopy pants? Because you're about to go poopy in your poopy pants and fill them with poopy" bit.

What a fag.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they shot the glass so they could see if there were any Saviors behind it. Maybe not.

I am assuming its part of "The Plan", as currently it is clear that they have a very intricate plan that we are not privy to and we are just seeing the opening stages of "The Plan"...

Clearly shooting 40,000 rounds into the windows has a purpose. Guessing (hoping) we'll find out what that purpose is at some point. Otherwise, yeah, it was stupid.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they were making noise to draw in walkers to over run the Saviors base

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The show has definitely jumped the shark. Quite a while ago, actually, but I didn't watch last night's episode thinking "man, this sucks, why am I watching" like I have so many episodes over the last few seasons.

I will say though, not liking this shit because it's not believable is silly as hell in my opinion. It's not as bad as the GoT super nerds talking about "well, I know that broad who can walk naked through fire can ride a dragon without being strapped in, but how the hell did they get that messenger pigeon to fly from Casterly Rock to Dragonston in two days?" Still, it's laughable. We're talking about a zombie show.

It's just a show

Yea, I agree it's just a show about zombies, but like any fiction: books, TV or movies, it has to be believable. It's a story about real life characters in a fictional setting. This isn't superman or spiderman.

Having unrealistic stuff like the landfill people walking in choreographed circles and speaking jibberish or wasting what you would think would be very precious, doesn't make the show better.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having unrealistic stuff like the landfill people walking in choreographed circles and speaking jibberish or wasting what you would think would be very precious, doesn't make the show better.

There was a chick on the show who lived in that little town. She was hot. Rick killed her husband and was about to check her oil but she got killed. Don't remember how.

The actress was topless on True Blood. Really nice tits. If she was still alive on TWD and showing her tiddies all the time, that would make the show better.