• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is worse in ideology maybe, but nowhere close to as bad as forcibly r@ping someone. He really never even intimates that his wives will suffer if they choose otherwise, he just offers them sanctuary and they take it. Yes, fear is involved, but never really directly.

That's the way I recall the comics. In fact I seem to remember him killing or maiming a savior for raping a girl that was not his wife.
Yup.

He us a bully and an ass, but he has an inner code. And in a demented way, he wants to help society.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was released about 2 months ago, but I only saw it a couple days ago. How has this not been posted here yet?

I personally think this is very spoilery, but it is an officially released trailer for S8, so....

The thumbnail kinda gave everything away, that's why I used the spoiler tags...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was released about 2 months ago, but I only saw it a couple days ago. How has this not been posted here yet?

I personally think this is very spoilery, but it is an officially released trailer for S8, so....

sweet

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may be slow...what did it give away?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missed this as well

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be slow...what did it give away?
Negan's back story. There is more to it, of course, but that whole trailer basically tells you who he was pre-ZA. IMHO, that is a big enough reveal that it shouldn't be in a trailer. But it technically isn't a spoiler since it is an official trailer.

Similarly, I hated that they revealed Spidey in Civil War in the trailers. That would have been so much better if it happened in the movie as a surprise (then somehow work in .stark recruiting him in flashback form instead).

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negan's back story. There is more to it, of course, but that whole trailer basically tells you who he was pre-ZA. IMHO, that is a big enough reveal that it shouldn't be in a trailer. But it technically isn't a spoiler since it is an official trailer.

Similarly, I hated that they revealed Spidey in Civil War in the trailers. That would have been so much better if it happened in the movie as a surprise (then somehow work in .stark recruiting him in flashback form instead).

Of course there is a back story. A villain this big has to have one...they did it with the governor. We already knew he had a daughter. Now we know he was a bball coach. Nothing big going on here.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course there is a back story. A villain this big has to have one...they did it with the governor. We already knew he had a daughter. Now we know he was a bball coach. Nothing big going on here.
It was a big thing in the comics.

:noidea:

I am over-reacting, I acknowledge. Just figured I would be safe and hide the thumb image for those who may not want to see it...

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a big thing in the comics.

:noidea:

I am over-reacting, I acknowledge. Just figured I would be safe and hide the thumb image for those who may not want to see it...

You are fine hiding anything. You didn't like what they revealed and that was fine. I didn't mind it. Neither are right...just opinions.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely intrigued to learn about Negan's backstory, but another pre-apocalypse single dad (maybe I'm assuming too much here but that's how it looks) to a daughter, who then turns into a boss villain during the apocalypse? I'm really hoping the mother is still alive and has the daughter somewhere or something to make it so that it's not too similar to the Governor's story.

I always wished they'd do more pre-apocalypse flashbacks for a lot of characters, but I have a pretty good idea why they choose not to for the most part.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, lemme guess...Negan's daughter gets killed. And comes back as a zombie.

Wouldn't it be cool is she were one of the heads in the Governor's fish tank? :pound::pound::pound:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, lemme guess...Negan's daughter gets killed. And comes back as a zombie.

Wouldn't it be cool is she were one of the heads in the Governor's fish tank? :pound::pound::pound:
Just a strange theory comin from a non-comic reader... But maybe Negan's daughter is Enid? I don't know if I'm recalling this correctly, but didn't she claim her parents were devoured by walkers and we never got to see that happen? She was a former resident of the Alexandria safe-zone.

Would be a funny twist of irony... Negan wanting to recruit Carl so badly, the kid that's pretty close to bangin' his daughter. lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a strange theory comin from a non-comic reader... But maybe Negan's daughter is Enid? I don't know if I'm recalling this correctly, but didn't she claim her parents were devoured by walkers and we never got to see that happen? She was a former resident of the Alexandria safe-zone.

Would be a funny twist of irony... Negan wanting to recruit Carl so badly, the kid that's pretty close to bangin' his daughter. lol
No, we did see Enid's family die. Their car had broke down, and she was sitting in it while they were out working on it. When she looked up, it was too late. She was able to lock the doors, but her family got ate. This happened in the same episode we saw her eat the turtle.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we did see Enid's family die. Their car had broke down, and she was sitting in it while they were out working on it. When she looked up, it was too late. She was able to lock the doors, but her family got ate. This happened in the same episode we saw her eat the turtle.
I remember the turtle part... Not the family part. Maybe it was her relatives & not her parents and she lied about it? Stretching here lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember the turtle part... Not the family part. Maybe it was her relatives & not her parents and she lied about it? Stretching here lol
Enid (TV Series)
Enid is a main character and survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. She is a former resident of the Alexandria Safe-Zone, who took her in from life on the road after her parents were devoured by walkers while trying to jump-start a car, and currently resides at the Hilltop with Maggie Rhee.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enid (TV Series)
Enid is a main character and survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. She is a former resident of the Alexandria Safe-Zone, who took her in from life on the road after her parents were devoured by walkers while trying to jump-start a car, and currently resides at the Hilltop with Maggie Rhee.
Pre-Apocalypse
Location Unknown
Very little is known about Enid's life before or during the outbreak other than she was living with her parents. It is mentioned she used to cut her father's hair. Her father might have taught her the JSS motto.

Still somewhat of a possibility!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre-Apocalypse
Location Unknown
Very little is known about Enid's life before or during the outbreak other than she was living with her parents. It is mentioned she used to cut her father's hair. Her father might have taught her the JSS motto.

Still somewhat of a possibility!

Lol, this is actually a very cool theory. Totally plausible. I like it like it! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like the Enid being Negan's daughter theory but I doubt it's true. Is there enough of an age difference between the actress in this trailer and the one we're use to for it to be believable that it is the same character? Maybe Negan had 2 daughters and they're only showing us the scenes with one of them?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, the only thing that made me want to go watch Civil War in theaters was Spiderman.

This peaks my interest as well. Kind of makes sense for Negan to be involved in sports. His crew runs like a well-oiled machine.