• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy concepts like 'freedom' are exactly what being a SJW are all about. Your tyranny and someone else's tyranny isn't the same. That's the point.

Greenpeace wants 'freedom' for whales. Obamacare wants freedom from having to take a second mortgage out on your house if you get cancer (assuming you have a house to take a second mortgage on)

'SJW' = stuff I don't personally agree with.

Whales are not humans. The freedom comparison is inane.

Freedom is easy.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whales are not humans. The freedom comparison is inane.

Freedom is easy.

And again, the legitimacy of who is a social justice warrior, and who is doing the right and true thing, is TOTALLY in the eye of the beholder. Thanks for getting the exact point.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me why you think those past episodes were shitty?

The writing, the characters and the acting. I used to like the show, but it jumped the shark during that season where they had a canyon full of walkers.

Negan

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, let's settle down and see what happens.

I must admit that I forgot it was on tonight. I wanna see if Rosita got any skinnier while her lips got bigger. ;)

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good episode for a mid season premiere.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping they woul kill off Judith tonight. It's not like she does anything, hasn't taken out 1 walker. She's like Eugene x10. Oh well, there's always next week.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did pretty good with that premiere

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hoping they woul kill off Judith tonight. It's not like she does anything, hasn't taken out 1 walker. She's like Eugene x10. Oh well, there's always next week.

Which one is Judith

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alrighty, let's settle down and see what happens.

I must admit that I forgot it was on tonight. I wanna see if Rosita got any skinnier while her lips got bigger. ;)

The scar on her face was annoying. I was wondering what the hell was wrong with my TV until she moved. Still would in a heartbeat though (glances at my wife to make sure she is asleep and not glaring at me right now).

It was decent. TBH I wasn't up for it. I like the show but its getting away from "watch it now" and more into "dvr 2-3 episodes and get caught up when I have time" territory. The ending was enough of a hook to keep me looking forward to next week but 2-3 more filler episodes and I'll have to take a step back.

Gregory is a douche. It would be nice if they could kill him off so Maggie or Jesus can run Hilltop.

Ezekiel-probably heracy but I dont like him. I know he is supposed to be a badass but right now he is a larger than life version of Morgan. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life when it comes to killing saviors. He needs to listen to Richard and get in the game. I know it will happen (along with Carol) but the pacing is annoying.

The razor wire through the horde scene was impressive.

Trevor-dude Daryl has a bolt waiting for your eye. I like you but your nickname should be borrowed time.

Ending was good if not super lucky. They stumbled into the women with a lot of guns outpost. Plus Tara is there and she has plausible deniability. Now they can go back to the kingdom and let Ezekiel know they have serious firepower to take on the Saviors.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn kill off the infant because she isn't pulling her weight? That's pretty damn harsh

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scar on her face was annoying. I was wondering what the hell was wrong with my TV until she moved. Still would in a heartbeat though (glances at my wife to make sure she is asleep and not glaring at me right now).

It was decent. TBH I wasn't up for it. I like the show but its getting away from "watch it now" and more into "dvr 2-3 episodes and get caught up when I have time" territory. The ending was enough of a hook to keep me looking forward to next week but 2-3 more filler episodes and I'll have to take a step back.

Gregory is a douche. It would be nice if they could kill him off so Maggie or Jesus can run Hilltop.

Ezekiel-probably heracy but I dont like him. I know he is supposed to be a badass but right now he is a larger than life version of Morgan. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life when it comes to killing saviors. He needs to listen to Richard and get in the game. I know it will happen (along with Carol) but the pacing is annoying.

The razor wire through the horde scene was impressive.

Trevor-dude Daryl has a bolt waiting for your eye. I like you but your nickname should be borrowed time.

Ending was good if not super lucky. They stumbled into the women with a lot of guns outpost. Plus Tara is there and she has plausible deniability. Now they can go back to the kingdom and let Ezekiel know they have serious firepower to take on the Saviors.

1. That was not the Oceanside group that Tara ran from in the first half of season

2. Not sure you know what filler means if you call this episode filler

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. That was not the Oceanside group that Tara ran from in the first half of season

2. Not sure you know what filler means if you call this episode filler

1. An army of women. I assumed so OK if I was off.

2. Didn't mean to call this one filler. But if next week we get a whole episode to find out what happened to Heath followed by musings by Carol I won't be impressed

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

You think TV Gregory is a douche? You should read him the books. Total creepazoid.

When I saw Xander Berkeley was cast for him, I imediately knew it was going to be done right. And it has been.