• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, about Carol? She is by far the best character on the show now, imo.

Simply outstanding.
Now??

I have been claiming this for the last few seasons. Even before Terminus.

On TTD, they asked what her best costume was... The Terminus Poncho, the Wolf Burka or Suzy Homemaker. For me, the fact that the Pancho and the Burka exist makes Suzy Homemaker the most terrifying of the bunch.

Carol becoming one of my favorite characters of any show all time. Not just on TWD.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't see why so many people think Enid meant she was with the wolves. She was just saying that it was easy for them all to get in. The doors just opened for her.

I'd be surprised if she were a wolve

I just thought it was interesting that she said "we", that she empathized with them as they were slaughtering people all around her and just her general blaise attitude while it was all going down. Add in her sneaking in and out and it's easy to see why some are suspicious IMO.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched all of the Talking Dead yet, but did it mention anything about the huge keyring she had with what I assumed is keys to everything in Alexandria?
Yes. She said Enid had the ring just as a survival strategy. She wanted to be able go wherever she needed in the case she needed.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else realize that Enid is just dine backwards?

Made me chuckle a bit when she dined on that turtle.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On TTD, they asked what her best costume was... The Terminus Poncho, the Wolf Burka or Suzy Homemaker.

I have to go with the Wolf Burka, but it has to have the W on the forehead. :nod:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought it was interesting that she said "we", that she empathized with them as they were slaughtering people all around her and just her general blaise attitude while it was all going down. Add in her sneaking in and out and it's easy to see why some are suspicious IMO.

Yeah I just think she was talking about how her and Carl snuck in and out.

Also, if she were a spy wouldn't the wolves go straight for the guns?

And the wolves just don't strike me as a group that needs a spy. They seem impulsive and ruthless to just kill people when they decide to attack.

I'm not saying she 100% isn't a wolve, that would be dumb. I just don't see it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. One thing's for sure, the writers have seriously gotten their shit together for this season.
The plan for migrating herd was pretty stupid though. While the drama in the first 2 eps was solid, a huge plot hole like that is disappointing.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The plan for migrating herd was pretty stupid though. While the drama in the first 2 eps was solid, a huge plot hole like that is disappointing.

Yep, way stupid. But I have a feeling the payoff may make us forget that fact.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season I thought she might have had something to do with the wolves but after last night, I think it's pretty clear that she's not with them. I don't even think the writers want us to suspect it anymore. I think she might have had a run in with them in the past but that's about it. I don't think she was empathize with them. I think she's just not as scared of them as she is is zombies (which appear to be what killed her parents). Maybe a past run in is why she's not so scared. I think that's why she said they are just people. Also I think it's pretty clear that Aaron's pictures are what lead them there. There would have been no need if Enid was spying. If she was they might have invaded last season during the party and went for the guns as Carol did.

And if she was a spy, why was she so casually about to disclose that to Carl when she said "that's how we"? And if she did have some reason why she wanted to, why didn't she try again?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"wtf? I wuz just walkin' along, mindin' my own business..."

200.gif

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I just think she was talking about how her and Carl snuck in and out.

Also, if she were a spy wouldn't the wolves go straight for the guns?

And the wolves just don't strike me as a group that needs a spy. They seem impulsive and ruthless to just kill people when they decide to attack.

I'm not saying she 100% isn't a wolve, that would be dumb. I just don't see it.

The wolves who put together the trap in the earlier episode with the trucks and music should be smarter than the idiots who attacked this time. Maybe they just sent in some of their dumbasses to access the defenses and the bigger attack will take place later.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is a hole. That wall they set up didn't look nearly strong enough to deflect that many walkers.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other thing that makes me think she is involved with the Wolves, is how else did they know when to attack?

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only other thing that makes me think she is involved with the Wolves, is how else did they know when to attack?

They could have been watching the gates for a while looking for an opportunity. Remember, this wasn't supposed to be the actual operation, Rick and his crew were just supposed to be doing a dry run.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real hole to me, is the Wolves lack of guns. After all this time they haven't accumulated a single gun? And if Enid were with them and had access to guns, why not hook em up?

I think she's a spy, that somewhat had a change of heart, but not enough to do anything about it. That's why she bailed, but there has to be some other angle with the guns.