• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The trading of Granger was the best thing to happen to Indy

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43% with the Sixers, I'm assuming he'll get much better looks with the Pacers along with less pressure.

In IND's high powered assist happy offense where he will be coming off of the bench?

IND...
19th ranked in eff
24th ranked in assists per game
25th in assist to TO ratio
20th ranked in scoring

PHI is miraculously ranked worse in most of those but he was starting there and isn't going to a great offensive team or a situation where he would benefit from said offense.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but Lebron fans are all bandwagon douches :rollseyes:

Why was I on some bandwagon lol? He was my favorite player on the Pacers. But my loyalty lies with Indiana, because thats the team I cheer for. LeBron bandwagoners go where ever he goes.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to start a thread about the granger trade when there is already one up. :doh:

no we got it Indy fans. Evan Turner has sub 43% shooting was the key piece. He is what was missing.. lose by 23 points to Miami in game 7... BEFORE EVAN TURNER!!! now, not so fast. Evan Turner coming off the bench would never allow that to happen. The heights he brought Philly to is now coming to Indy.. watch out Heat fans.. Evan Turner is in Indy!!!

Someone is having a bad year. lol. What, winning 2 titles back to back didn't make you happy?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was I on some bandwagon lol? He was my favorite player on the Pacers. But my loyalty lies with Indiana, because thats the team I cheer for. LeBron bandwagoners go where ever he goes.

Doesn't mean we switch team. I am still a Cavs fans but root for Lebron. But as soon as Granger goes, you disown him. :L

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43% with the Sixers, I'm assuming he'll get much better looks with the Pacers along with less pressure.

yes.. it was those pressure 4th quarter shots while down 24 that made his FG% show low. With the pacers.. there are now pressure shots. They are offensive juggernauts.

LMAO. Do you guys believe the shit you are writing? Evan Turner. Wow.

Last year tha Pacers lost because they didnt have Danny Granger and had to start some backup named paul george. this year paul george is MVP, granger sucks.. and EVAN TUNER is the messiah.

See Indy, this is why you dont win titles. Youre stupid.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes.. it was those pressure 4th quarter shots while down 24 that made his FG% show low. With the pacers.. there are now pressure shots. They are offensive juggernauts.

Last year tha Pacers lost because they didnt have Danny Granger and had to start some backup named paul george. this year paul george is MVP, granger sucks.. and EVAN TUNER is the messiah.

All I said was i think Turner is a better fit right now. Take a Valium man.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am failing to see how that is anything but bandwagoning? I guess it is acceptable as long as you band wagon people instead of corporations.

Partly because I really am a huge fan of Granger and I miss him already. I feel better just moving on and not thinking about it. I still cheer for Danny though. He is one of my favorite players.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
way to start a thread about the granger trade when there is already one up. :doh:

no we got it Indy fans. Evan Turner has sub 43% shooting was the key piece. He is what was missing.. lose by 23 points to Miami in game 7... BEFORE EVAN TURNER!!! now, not so fast. Evan Turner coming off the bench would never allow that to happen. The heights he brought Philly to is now coming to Indy.. watch out Heat fans.. Evan Turner is in Indy!!!

th

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I meant more along the lines of defensive pressure because in Philly he was much higher on the list of options than he will be in Indy. Evan Turner will be facing opposing team's 2nd unit now.

I don't think it's that much of a stretch to say he'll play more efficiently in Indy, top to bottom Indy is a better team than Philly. But in no way did I say he was the messiah lol.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it typical to tell people who are laughing about how moronic people are to try decaf? im not fired up. i think it is hysterical how anyone can think this trade will make one iota of difference between indy/miami.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Partly because I really am a huge fan of Granger and I miss him already. I feel better just moving on and not thinking about it. I still cheer for Danny though. He is one of my favorite players.

You will always be known as lone idiot to me

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it typical to tell people who are laughing about how moronic people are to try decaf? im not fired up. i think it is hysterical how anyone can think this trade will make one iota of difference between indy/miami.

Just havin' some fun. You did seem a bit fired up in your posts.:lol:

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will always be known as lone idiot to me

Dude, what is your fuckin' problem? lol

And if you remember, you were the idiot who bet me that Indy wouldn't even win 3 games on their west road trip and lost. Then was forced to use a "LeBron is a bitch" avatar. Ya, that was you. lol. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Things could be worse. The guy could be a poorly educated, mean spirited pile of dog shit like you. See? There is always a bright side to things. :nod: