• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks actually had no chance last night because God was a Packer fan last night

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok so last year God was a Seahawk fan as Wilson said? If so he should have helped them win last night unless he became a Packers fan as Rodgers noted last night. Cant God be a Seahawk fan 2 years in a row? Can his allegiance change?

You're putting way too much thought into this.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packers-fan-st.-vince.jpg

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think he is mocking Wilsons faith at all. Rodgers has faith as well

I fully understand and agree but there is a much deeper story here that goes back to last years NFC Championship game and Rodgers was sending smack back at Wilson because God helped the Seahawks win that game last season
I honestly didn't realize that Rogers or any Packers players had taken that personally as if meant as a personal jab at any of them.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok so last year God was a Seahawk fan as Wilson said? If so he should have helped them win last night unless he became a Packers fan as Rodgers noted last night. Cant God be a Seahawk fan 2 years in a row? Can his allegiance change?
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest with you on what Rodgers said last night or what Wilson said last season. I guess Rodgers was trying to prove a point last night when he said that.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't realize that Rogers or any Packers players had taken that personally as if meant as a personal jab at any of them.
Apparently Rodgers took it as a personal jab that was directed at him.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, the things that get folks' knickers in a knot these days......

I always used to tell Snow White not to eat the fucking apple. And Cinderella to be home before midnight!!

Bibbety bobbity boo!!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Rodgers won the game but leave other people's religion out of it. And for God's sake, lets leave God out of football. I see a lot of players pointing to the sky and all that means is the glory is God's but does it really make a difference. No. What we don't want is Tebow praying on his knees because as innocent as it is, the next thing will be a Muslim bowing 5 times in the endzone. And then we get lawsuits and people complaining about being persecuted. The NFL would do well to nip religious expression in the bud before it becomes a problem.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Rodgers won the game but leave other people's religion out of it. And for God's sake, lets leave God out of football. I see a lot of players pointing to the sky and all that means is the glory is God's but does it really make a difference. No. What we don't want is Tebow praying on his knees because as innocent as it is, the next thing will be a Muslim bowing 5 times in the endzone. And then we get lawsuits and people complaining about being persecuted. The NFL would do well to nip religious expression in the bud before it becomes a problem.
This is the best comment I have read in a very long time!!! Good job!!!

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Muslim NFL player Husain Abdullah penalized after prayer

Oh noes, apparently the end-times have been upon us since... well... 2014

Blaise Winter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most Wisconsinites, I'm a fan of Wilson (the player) but have followed him long enough to see through his hypocrisy. Strangely, even after the dangerous money grab nanobubbles comments, others are unable. Rodgers saw it and remarked upon it. The end.

SteelerKing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God has to root for somebody ever since he kicked Tebow to the curb.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like most Wisconsinites, I'm a fan of Wilson (the player) but have followed him long enough to see through his hypocrisy. Strangely, even after the dangerous money grab nanobubbles comments, others are unable. Rodgers saw it and remarked upon it. The end.

So just to follow up with this -- Christians should be taking vows of poverty? Wealth = hypocrisy?

That's going to surprise the heck out of much of American Christendom.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rodgers was waiting to throw shade at the hawk or russell ever since that golden tate catch lol held it in all these years. Im not mad though its not like someone like michael bennett would have not said something about the packers if we would have won

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did derek jeter. theyre called beards.

in his 30's, never cohabitated with a woman other than his mother. no kids. had a male roommate as a professional QB he referred to as his "better half".
Shockingly similar to Tom Brady.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen Tom Brady dance? How could a stud like that be gay?

6a0115709f071f970b014e8693d290970d.jpe

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay beat Seattle and it's all good... but Aaron Rodgers is a douche... sorry. I like the Packers, Cobb/Nelson/Lacy/Bulaga/Mathews are BEAST, but Rodgers is such a whiny bitch. That guy is the first to complain, the guy always in the headlines complaining... good lord. Whatever. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QBs to play the game, but holy lord that guy is the definition of a bitch.

Every watch your coach on the sideline? There's a glass house and stones statement out there somewhere

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ thanks God for his life and for his opportunities.... I don't think it's about God choosing a side...

Russel Wilson Quote "the play happens, and they pick the ball off. And I take three steps,” Wilson said. “And on the third step God says to me, ‘I’m using you. . . . I want to see how you respond. But most importantly I want them to see how you respond.”

Wilson responds with wanting to be the highest paid player in the NFL.

and Here's a link to where wilson believes God wanted th hawks to win vs the Pack.