• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Seahawks actually had no chance last night because God was a Packer fan last night

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has a good memory and always carries a grudge it is best to not piss him off. He just had to get a dig in at Wilson.

Aaron Rodgers took a dig at Russell Wilson's God comments after Packers win

Since football players started thanking God after football games, there have been others to say that God doesn't care who wins or loses a football game.

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers joined the chorus last January. Russell Wilson told The MMQB's Peter King after the Seattle Seahawks' NFC championship game victory over Rodgers and the Packers, "That’s God setting it up, to make it so dramatic, so rewarding, so special." Wilson also thanked God while he was crying on the field during a postgame interview on Fox.

"I don’t think God cares a whole lot about the outcome," Rodgers said days later in an interview with ESPN Wisconsin's Jason Wilde. "He cares about the people involved, but I don’t think he’s a big football fan."

Rodgers, who isn't known for thanking God after games, is a smart guy and he also seems to carry grudges. So he seemed to have a pretty sly crack for Wilson teed up and ready to go after the Packers beat the Seahawks on Sunday night.

"And then getting help from God," Rodgers said. "I think God was a Packers fan tonight."

Maybe Rodgers, in the last eight months, changed his mind and decided that God cared about NFL outcomes. Most likely, it was a subtle comment directed towards the losing quarterback.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did aarons boyfriend go to the game?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A subtle comment? Rock subtle maybe.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was something in the Constitution about not mixing religion and football. I could be wrong though

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay beat Seattle and it's all good... but Aaron Rodgers is a douche... sorry. I like the Packers, Cobb/Nelson/Lacy/Bulaga/Mathews are BEAST, but Rodgers is such a whiny bitch. That guy is the first to complain, the guy always in the headlines complaining... good lord. Whatever. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QBs to play the game, but holy lord that guy is the definition of a bitch.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has held a grudge since about pick 7. It defines him.
Love watching that guy play football when it's not Dallas.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay beat Seattle and it's all good... but Aaron Rodgers is a douche... sorry. I like the Packers, Cobb/Nelson/Lacy/Bulaga/Mathews are BEAST, but Rodgers is such a whiny bitch. That guy is the first to complain, the guy always in the headlines complaining... good lord. Whatever. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QBs to play the game, but holy lord that guy is the definition of a bitch.

So you're saying that Rodgers is a "catcher"? :dhd:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so did derek jeter. theyre called beards.

in his 30's, never cohabitated with a woman other than his mother. no kids. had a male roommate as a professional QB he referred to as his "better half".
you sound jealous..

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a hilarious jab by Rodgers. When athletes that say "God was on their side" or "God was watching over us tonight" it's beyond retarded.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Seattle is in the midst of a tampon shortage after last night.