• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Regular Season is a Playoff

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You lose and you should be out. Sorry Bama, you got a very good team but...

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but.............
they aren't out
:lol:

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that, just felt like saying that

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Shhh...Don't even try, lol. the response would likely be "then we have no championship game".

Well that is a different story and would have to be evaluated at that time. But really, when has that happened lately?
BTW there is NO WAY a two loss LSU should have been there a few years ago either.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that is a different story and would have to be evaluated at that time. But really, when has that happened lately?
BTW there is NO WAY a two loss LSU should have been there a few years ago either.

Well, Hawaii went into the postseason undefeated. I suppose we could have just crowned them even though they likely would have lost to every single team in the top 25.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree, and if Alabama had two losses or even lost to LSU by a comfortable margin, then I would say no to a rematch. But this game was too evenly played for me to honestly think that these two aren't the best two, and Alabama has dominated all their other opponents, and I expect them to finish that way.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree, and if Alabama had two losses or even lost to LSU by a comfortable margin, then I would say no to a rematch. But this game was too evenly played for me to honestly think that these two aren't the best two, and Alabama has dominated all their other opponents, and I expect them to finish that way.

Sure.... they're probably the best 2. And they'll proably finish #1 and #2 if they both win out.

But considering that there are 120 teams and the season is only 12 games long... do we really need to make an NC even LESS legitimate by rematching two teams against each other that have already decided it on the field.... without giving one of the other teams that has been proving themselves all year a chance to do the same?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.... they're probably the best 2. And they'll proably finish #1 and #2 if they both win out.

But considering that there are 120 teams and the season is only 12 games long... do we really need to make an NC even LESS legitimate by rematching two teams against each other that have already decided it on the field.... without giving one of the other teams that has been proving themselves all year a chance to do the same?

If Oregon beats Stanford and OU beats Okie st., then I say yes it should be a rematch. Boise doesn't deserve to go with their schedule, and I think that would leave everyone else with a loss.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Oregon beats Stanford and OU beats Okie st., then I say yes it should be a rematch. Boise doesn't deserve to go with their schedule, and I think that would leave everyone else with a loss.

Well.... there's still Houston :spit:

EvilVodka

Warlock
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Oklahoma...if OU beats Oklahoma State, how does that not vault them above Alabama?

And I seriously don't know why Boise State doesn't get more credit...especially if Georgia wins the SEC East...

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Oklahoma...if OU beats Oklahoma State, how does that not vault them above Alabama?

And I seriously don't know why Boise State doesn't get more credit...especially if Georgia wins the SEC East...

If UGA wins the SEC altogether...... :eek: