• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The reason I Like the Huskers

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just give your reason ---- Of why you Love the HUSKERS

Mine is this --1970 Nation champs --orange bowl LSU 12 Huskers 17 that was a game --the Huskers win that challenge without a dought
and then a buncch of scardeycays want to move to the big 10 or 11

give me a break --I've watched plenty of games in the 70's to know better--the Sooners were our thang at the time and we didn't go of running
The Huskers stayd put and kept fighting and finallaly won in 94
quit being a bunch of pussies and join up to the Husker program DADBURNIT !!!

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Huskers because I was born and raised on 2 things...saturday is for Husker football, and sunday is for church...one of them stuck. I saw a lot of NU games growing up, but one thing defined my passion. My dad had Queens "We are the champion's" ready to play when we played FSU in 94 (93 season)...it ended in a very quite, sad night. Ever since then, I have played that song in my head, throughout every game.

calhounhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I just grew up knowing Saturday is Husker football day. Watched the Huskers ever since I can remember and grew to love em. Can't really explain why.

terphusker

Currently Rosterbaiting
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have grown up my entire life with Husker football being a Satuday staple. I have always been a fan but I fell in love with the Huskers the first time my dad took me to a game. He walked me around and showed me all the sayings above the entrances. We watched the band march in front of the stadium. The whole atmosphere was awesome. Then i witnessed the tunnel walk and I was hooked.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grew up in Lincoln, parents weren't and still aren't too into football, but my dad took me to a few games and you know how it goes, once you get to a game, you're hooked for life

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up knowing 7 things from the age of 2 years old......Saturday is Husker football, Sunday is Husker football, Monday is Husker football, Tuesday is Husker football, Wednesday is Husker football, Thursday is Husker football, and last but definitely not least Friday is Husker football.