• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU should be able to split those games and become bowl eligible. The Huskies have the defense to sweep their last 2 and get to a bowl, but I don't know if they have the offense.
I think ASU will get it. I dont know about the Huskies vs the cougs. I think they can get 5th vs Beavers. then again rivarly like the Apple cup anything can happen.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ASU will get it. I dont know about the Huskies vs the cougs. I think they can get 5th vs Beavers. then again rivarly like the Apple cup anything can happen.
Exactly what I was thinking.

azchamps

Hoopla Cash
$ 84.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU should be able to split those games and become bowl eligible. The Huskies have the defense to sweep their last 2 and get to a bowl, but I don't know if they have the offense.

I wouldn't bet on asWHO to become bowl eligible tomorrow. I think last week Arizona started to believe in themselves. They have shown they can win when the chips are down, now is the time to show the desire to do so.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, it's the Cougs offense that has me questioning if the Huskies have the offense to sweep the last 2 games. The defense will likely be able to do a pretty good job of slowing the Cougs offense, but the Cougs will still put some points up.

I guess it'll come down to whether the Cougs defense is worse than the Huskies offense.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bet on asWHO to become bowl eligible tomorrow. I think last week Arizona started to believe in themselves. They have shown they can win when the chips are down, now is the time to show the desire to do so.

GO CATS! BEAR DOWN!

I won't bet on any PAC-12 outcomes. The conference is crazy. :lol: It wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Cats win.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's the Cougs offense that has me questioning if the Huskies have the offense to sweep the last 2 games. The defense will likely be able to do a pretty good job of slowing the Cougs offense, but the Cougs will still put some points up.

I guess it'll come down to whether the Cougs defense is worse than the Huskies offense.
Actually the husky offense moves the ball fairly well, at least recently. I know they blew chunks in the first half against USC. The story is turnovers. You can't give up 5 turnovers with two of them leading to easy points and win many games and that's exactly what happened against Cal and Utah specifically, but TO's also hurt them vs ASU.

They would have at least 6 wins already if it wasn't for those games with 4+ turnovers and possibly 7.

It would help if they'd stop going to the passing game when their running game has been working. They do that too often as well. And no, not when they are well behind and need a comeback. They just stop running it even with a lead or when it's close. You have a running game that's working and a true freshman QB that struggles now and then. Run the damned ball. It's not complicated. At least mix it in more.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AC is going to be one of the most intriguing in years at least in turns of matchups..both teams strengths are up against each other and weaknesses are up against each other...I call a blow out either way.

But how cool is it that the Cougs are actually playing in a trap game against Colorado. Bad weather, no students and a night game all point in favor of the Buffs.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ a coug trap game.
y6iLrv6.gif

If WSU has really turned the corner they will dispatch Colorado. The buffs D really doesn't have the athletes to stop that offense. Only self inflicted wounds can do that.

In other words, just don't coug it and it's an easy victory.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ a coug trap game.
View attachment 54303

If WSU has really turned the corner they will dispatch Colorado. The buffs D really doesn't have the athletes to stop that offense. Only self inflicted wounds can do that.

In other words, just don't coug it and it's an easy victory.

Even if they have "turned the corner" every game we have played has been close and Colorado may not have the athletes but neither does Stanford and they were able to contain our offense with poor weather. Remember the AC last year where our offense would've shredded you had our team been able to catch but with a hard ball even our best guys dropped them left and right.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougs gonna coug. It's what they do. :shrug:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hi guys. fuck u$c. right in the oj Simpson. bye

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just banged a songbird right in front of @clarkson23devils and used her pretty white sweater to clean up

thanks Trojans

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cougs gonna coug. It's what they do. :shrug:

Haha so ironic that a Husky and Seahawks fan is dissing a Coug it when the Hawks have Coug'd it all and do I have to bring up just a week ago for the pups? That depths even the Cougs haven't achieved

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha so ironic that a Husky and Seahawks fan is dissing a Coug it when the Hawks have Coug'd it all and do I have to bring up just a week ago for the pups? That depths even the Cougs haven't achieved
Haven't achieved this year...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't achieved this year...

Never in my lifetime that I can recall we have blown a lead as big as you guys did vs ASU or us in the AC in Leach's first year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never in my lifetime that I can recall we have blown a lead as big as you guys did vs ASU or us in the AC in Leach's first year.

To be fair, it's not like the Cougs have had a lot of big leads in your lifetime. :dhd:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it's not like the Cougs have had a lot of big leads in your lifetime. :dhd:

Son of a bitch, we've had our nice little runs in my lifetime. Two Rose Bowls in my lifetime is more than what 7 teams in the conference since I've been alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.