• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sleep just fine bro. Because I am pretty confident Oregon is ready to regain control of the PAC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think that is funny you must have pissed your pants when you heard Steve Sarkisian and USC were going to take over the conference.

Why piss my pants over the inevitable?

Like I said, you have 1 more season...................................maybe.

Also, if you're going to control the PAC, you might want to figure out how to beat Stanford. USC can give you pointers if you'd like.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, if you're going to control the PAC, you might want to figure out how to beat Stanford. USC can give you pointers if you'd like.

and who do you think is going to take us over after 1 season? Honestly, I fear Washington more now with Petey than I do USC with Sark.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and who do you think is going to take us over after 1 season? Honestly, I fear Washington more now with Petey than I do USC with Sark.

It sure won't be Oregon. You guys can't even win the North anymore.

Oh, it's likely Petersen will have UW on top in the North in about 3 years, but USC will likely be back on top of the PAC by next year.

We pulled in the top recruiting class in the PAC this past season with only 19. We're already looking like it'll be even better for 2015 and we get our full schollies back beginning in 2015.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sure won't be Oregon. You guys can't even win the North anymore.

Oh, it's likely Petersen will have UW on top in the North in about 3 years, but USC will likely be back on top of the PAC by next year.

We pulled in the top recruiting class in the PAC this past season with only 19. We're already looking like it'll be even better for 2015 and we get our full schollies back beginning in 2015.

bro you could recruit the second coming of Marcus Mariota, and I wouldn't be afraid of your recruiting. Its your head coach. You have STeve Sarkisian...Dude is horrible. I wont fear USC until they hire a real HC.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is with your fascination fear of USC? Steve Sarkisian is there head coach. They literally took no steps forward from Lane Kiffin.

Steve was the first choice when Pete left but he turned it down. So he was always the one (out of the two) most SC fans hoped would take over. USC won 10 games last year with Kiffin and two other head coaches. Thats one less than Oregon I believe. With the talent USC is again getting and will get Sark can win at USC once the roster is back near 85. They are good friends but I think Steves personality will help him be different than Kiffin

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve was the first choice when Pete left but he turned it down. So he was always the one (out of the two) most SC fans hoped would take over. USC won 10 games last year with Kiffin and two other head coaches. Thats one less than Oregon I believe. With the talent USC is again getting and will get Sark can win at USC once the roster is back near 85. They are good friends but I think Steves personality will help him be different than Kiffin

no lie. you guys literally took no step forward or backward with the hire. You got a Kiffin remake.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no lie. you guys literally took no step forward or backward with the hire. You got a Kiffin remake.

Dear Ducks fans,

No one holds OD's posts against you. We know that all of the rest of you are much smarter than he is and are embarrassed by him.

Sincerely,

Everyone who has ever posted on the SportsHoopla

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Ducks fans,

No one holds OD's posts against you. We know that all of the rest of you are much smarter than he is and are embarrassed by him.

Sincerely,

Everyone who has ever posted on the SportsHoopla

oh man on this hot sunny day your jelly is going to be refreshing

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Between Oregon and USC vs Stanford, Oregon has the better record recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.