• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many wins would Cal have had this year if they played a complete FCS schedule? That is a real question.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another PERFECT example of UW jelly attitude towards Oregon. Spit the cock out already. UW fans simply cannot converse on any topic without bringing up Oregon. Get over it......

Keep trying to convince the world that you don't care about Oregon, but nobody believes you. :suds:

Here's to ANOTHER 10 years.

:wtf2: :L :wtf2:

Somebody found pee in his cherrios....

Nice snowball reference in the other post...:suds:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: :L :wtf2:

Somebody found pee in his cherrios....

Nice snowball reference in the other post...:suds:

Hey buddy, how you liking ol'chipper these days? Eagles looking pretty good huh? If they get a date in Seattle are you gonna go?

God that would be SOOOO great if Philly went to Seattle and Chip Kelly crapped on all the Seahawks hopes and dreams.....doubtful, as Seattle looks awfully good this year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey buddy, how you liking ol'chipper these days? Eagles looking pretty good huh? If they get a date in Seattle are you gonna go?

God that would be SOOOO great if Philly went to Seattle and Chip Kelly crapped on all the Seahawks hopes and dreams.....doubtful, as Seattle looks awfully good this year.

Um yes I will be attending "if" if it happens and yes it would be my superbowl if Kelly beats the Hawks in Seattle, (sorry Hawks fans)

He's not bad, he made some great adjustments in the snow bowl on Sunday and they beat the Lions...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That's some serious business right there. Going to have to put on my thinking cap to fill that one out.

Good job on it. We know you love those stats.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another PERFECT example of UW jelly attitude towards Oregon. Spit the cock out already. UW fans simply cannot converse on any topic without bringing up Oregon. Get over it......

Keep trying to convince the world that you don't care about Oregon, but nobody believes you. :suds:

Here's to ANOTHER 10 years.

:laugh3:

you are so right.

Check out last couple posts... On the Arizona team board...:L

Bowl Game: Arizona vs. Boston College

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

you are so right.

Check out last couple posts... On the Arizona team board...:L

Bowl Game: Arizona vs. Boston College

Alright I think its time for the "white flag" to be waved... It's gonna be a long off season, and it would be nice to have "normal" conversations again about Pac 12 football, (mamba this is not directed directly at you, I know it was that douche shaver starting it...:laugh3:)

And this includes my fellow Dawg fans as well....

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5OlgaEtKc]Mini Oregon Ducks Fan Sad about Loss - YouTube[/ame]

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 years of complete Duck dominance and repeated TeaBagging has forced UW fans to resort to basking in others' glory.

Maybe next year they can get within a couple scores......doubtful. See you in Eugene fuckwads....I will bring the snowballs, you can bring your hopes and dreams.....

Alright I think its time for the "white flag" to be waved... It's gonna be a long off season, and it would be nice to have "normal" conversations again about Pac 12 football, (mamba this is not directed directly at you, I know it was that douche shaver starting it...:laugh3:)

And this includes my fellow Dawg fans as well....

It goes both ways and is mostly entertaining for the rest of us. But it's also a "chicken or egg" thing as well.

When the Ducks don't come through on the predictions of PAC-12 and National Championships they resort to their "10 years of dominance" over the Huskies.

Huskies fans point out how the Ducks have failed to live up to all of the bragging and predictions of curbstompings that they regale us all with all season long.

Meanwhile, both fanbases point at the other one and say: "He started it"!!

All of this shows that it's time for Daddy (USC) to reclaim control of the conference and send you all back to the kiddie table!!:lol:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes both ways and is mostly entertaining for the rest of us. But it's also a "chicken or egg" thing as well.

When the Ducks don't come through on the predictions of PAC-12 and National Championships they resort to their "10 years of dominance" over the Huskies.

Huskies fans point out how the Ducks have failed to live up to all of the bragging and predictions of curbstompings that they regale us all with all season long.

Meanwhile, both fanbases point at the other one and say: "He started it"!!

All of this shows that it's time for Daddy (USC) to reclaim control of the conference and send you all back to the kiddie table!!:lol:

TF how the hell is SC gonna take back the conference with only 7 wins coming?:suds:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do they have one year of the reduced scholarships left?

Yeah and we are well under the 75 that we can have for this year. I'm hoping Sark will be able to get us back up to 75 with the upcoming recruiting class. That will make it a good bit easier to get back up to normal numbers with the next class.

Fortunately, while the numbers of recruits has obviously diminished, the quality has not. It's the only way we've managed to get through it without the 5-7/4-8 seasons that most were predicting.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and we are well under the 75 that we can have for this year. I'm hoping Sark will be able to get us back up to 75 with the upcoming recruiting class. That will make it a good bit easier to get back up to normal numbers with the next class.

Fortunately, while the numbers of recruits has obviously diminished, the quality has not. It's the only way we've managed to get through it without the 5-7/4-8 seasons that most were predicting.

He is good at getting the "cupboard" restocked very quickly, it was huge for him to get down there early to try and sway some more kids SC way...

Status
Not open for further replies.