• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everyone wants to join an ESPN contest and we use our own scoring/lines.

And because we are old and used to doing things our way.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but i like confidence more than ats

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but i like confidence more than ats

Oh we know that well. You tell us that every year. :becky:

There are confidence and straight picks already up. We're just adding a little spice to the choices people have. If we only get 10 or 12 people so be it. All the easier for me to track it.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly didn't look like himself even before the injury. He's always struggled on the deep throws but his short and medium range throws didn't look as accurate as they were the previous 2 seasons, and the injury certainly didn't help that. He also locked in on Strong and Foster while Berco was able to spread the ball around much better.

I feel bad for saying this because he did a lot for ASU in his first 2 years as a starter but I'm glad this is his last year.

You really didn't need to say that. If he was on the field when he shouldn't have been, whatever the reason, that's on the coach, not the player. Kelly deserves to go out with gratitude and respect IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-star DB Octavius Spencer (Monrovia, CA) committed to UCLA . His stock rose quickly his senior season and had offers from Oregon and Washington as well.

3-star LB Jusstis Warren (Tacoma, WA) has committed to Washington.

3-star LB Kyahva Tezino (L.A., CA) has committed to Washington State. Both Zona schools and Cal had offered.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today, I declared myself eligible for the nfl draft. I hired an agent (my wife) and will be having a press conference soon. I have decided to bypass all four years of my ncaa eligibility. I recieved my degree, but despite trying out every year, never managed to crack the depth chart. I attribute this to an overload of talent during my time.

most scouts agree that with my size (6' 1" , 195lbs) I am a prototypical nfl corner. but with my 40 time (5.8 seconds) I may need to add some size and transition to offensive guard.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ICYMI

AP All American list is out and UW for the first time in team history they have 3 first team All Americans.
2014 AP All-America Team, List | College Football
Congrats to Kikaha, Shelton, and Shaq along with all of the other Pac 1 team All Americans.
:clap:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the PAC has twice as many 1st Team defensive players than the SEC -- Tee Hee

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly was outperformed by his backup because he never recovered from his injury and likely should not have been playing in the first place. ASU owes Kelly for stepping up when we needed him and making a champ out of a perennial under achiever. The end of the season melt in on Graham, not Kelly.

I have a lot of appreciation for Kelly's career at ASU. He presided over the team climbing out of one of the worst stretches in program history. I understand that he was playing injured, too. Not commenting on whether or not the reasons justify his performance, just stating that he played fairly poorly this year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports say Arik Armstead going to nfl next year...he's a beast

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we know that well. You tell us that every year. :becky:

There are confidence and straight picks already up. We're just adding a little spice to the choices people have. If we only get 10 or 12 people so be it. All the easier for me to track it.

by every you mean this and last?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder:

I put it in the rules on the other thread, but it still came up as a question so...

If you were in this years Pac12 Pick'em contest and do not want to end up with the off season sacko you should at least put in picks for every game a pac team is in for the bowl season. Those games (and just those games) will be added to your yearly totals and a grand finally will be posted up here.

Wallace only posted pac picks (well, plus bama :noidea:). Do what he did if you just want to be in that final mix.

Add the other games or don't. All up to you.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminder:

I put it in the rules on the other thread, but it still came up as a question so...

If you were in this years Pac12 Pick'em contest and do not want to end up with the off season sacko you should at least put in picks for every game a pac team is in for the bowl season. Those games (and just those games) will be added to your yearly totals and a grand finally will be posted up here.

Wallace only posted pac picks (well, plus bama :noidea:). Do what he did if you just want to be in that final mix.

Add the other games or don't. All up to you.

I went back and "revised my picks" on the entire card Whiz...took longer than the 5 min "edit time" I had. I tried to repost and sent my revision to an admin somewhere on here for review. Perhaps you could help me with this "revision post" I submitted yesterday. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are free to just make a new one. I'll only use whatever was sent last. I'm doing the scoring.

Anyone can make any changes they want to any game up to 1 hour before kickoff of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.