• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm all for the rivalry thing but you wont see sentiments coming from me here on the CFB boards such as FuscK, Fuck USC or even call yous guys 'The Condoms' and sech.

Now if I'm on the Bruins team boards I still wont condone it however most likely have some fun with sumpin simple like the ToeJambs or U$C.

Hey just because I despise them USC Trojans doesn't mean I can't show an ounce of respect every now and then. :nod:

Peace Vitamike, I always like your posts if this comment bothered you, I apologies.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot A&M punked out on Oregon for future games and now Oregon needs a Power 5 opponent in 18 and 19 likely gonna get stuck with someone like Texas tech or Indiana.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot A&M punked out on Oregon for future games and now Oregon needs a Power 5 opponent in 18 and 19 likely gonna get stuck with someone like Texas tech or Indiana.

aTm ducks a lot of games. Still their reason for ducking Oregon was amazingly week with going from 9 conference games down to 8 making it too hard to schedule.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can live vicariously through ASU next year when we stomp Aggie a new asshole. I expect ASU to be superb next year. Pending the Randall petition for another year, we should have 10 back on D and 7 on O, not counting Bercovici.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm ducks a lot of games. Still their reason for ducking Oregon was amazingly week with going from 9 conference games down to 8 making it too hard to schedule.

it wasnt that. they replaced Oregon with Clemson. easier opponent less travel

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After I thought about it a little more I suppose there are more options out there I was only looking at teams with both 18 and 19 open. Oregon plays Nebraska in 16, 17 (Which makes Riley going there kinda funny) and then Ohio State in 20 and 21. so I suppose Oregon could go for some 1 time neutral site games or go for the home and homes across multiple years. 16 and 22, 17 and 23.

picking the low haning fruit and going in the same years as Ohio State could work too. like if the schedule was UNLV, Ohio State, @Vanderbilt or UTSA, @Ohio State, Iowa State, I dont think it would be a big deal.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Orchard wins ted Hendricks Award Best D End

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Beavs. Well done. :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea...I like it!

Ol BOB was on the phone on Moday I spose....

WELCOME COACH...WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO MY FRIEND! WHO COMING WITH AND WHOSE STAYING HOME? RUNNING THE BALL ALL THE TIME OR DO YOU HAVE A RUSSELL WILSON IN MIND? HELL STATE'S GOT QB'S A WAITING FOR YR GA! FOR GAWDS SAKE ASK SANTA FOR A DAMN DC WORTHY OF A "PRESSURE D"...IT IS ALL I ASK FOR IN YEAR 1 GOOD SIR!

Damn...Consin? Guess Gary prefers rain over snow. WOW!

A Badger to a Beaver....that is an upgrade in itself!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Anderson will spread it out once he can. thats what he did with utah State byt the time he left and they were winning it was with keeton at QB.
I think at Wisconsin he worked with what he had.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea...I like it!

WELCOME COACH...WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO MY FRIEND! WHO COMING WITH AND WHOSE STAYING HOME? RUNNING THE BALL ALL THE TIME OR DO YOU HAVE A RUSSELL WILSON IN MIND? HELL STATE'S GOT QB'S A WAITING FOR YR GA! FOR GAWDS SAKE ASK SANTA FOR A DAMN DC WORTHY OF A "PRESSURE D"...IT IS ALL I ASK FOR IN YEAR 1 GOOD SIR!

Coming down there to get his stank on. I love it.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sneaky little so and so...he eluded to making a visit but never announced when. I guess he wanted to stay under the radar. Damn fine week for him to make it though.

CBS reports he signed with...yes...Florida State.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Andersen a lot! Good pickup.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Chuckie Keeton has eligibility and can grad transfer.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no idea...I like it!

Geez wallace, let the man at least get his office set up. :lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I have had time to think about it I am going to go ahead and play the wait and see game with Anderson.
The guy did great building up Utah State, in the WAC, After Boise left, and then even more so after Fresno State and Nevada left.
and then he went to Wisconsin where they were coming off 3 straight *Conference Championship. Ohio State and Penn State ineligible in 12. start 2013 ranked. so its a vastly different situation at Oregon State.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge day for Oregon St. Land that very credible HC replacement for Riley and now they bust this out:

CORVALLIS, Ore. – Building on a 15-year plan to improve its athletic and educational facilities for student-athletes, Oregon State University today announced a $42 million project to expand and renovate the Valley Football Center.

The Valley Football Center expansion and renovation plan calls for the addition of 55,000 square feet to benefit student-athletes, the football program and all OSU athletics programs, which serve more than 500 student-athletes participating in 17 sports.

“Today we are here to share exciting news about another step that we are taking to provide best-in-class facilities,” said OSU Director of Athletics Bob De Carolis at a news conference to announce the plans. “This bold vision and investment in the Valley Football Center is part of Oregon State University’s plans for future investments to complete the renovation of the west side of Reser Stadium.”

Mike Goodwin, president and CEO of the Oregon State University Foundation, said that anonymous gifts totaling $25 million have been secured for the project. The foundation will lead the effort to raise the $17 million balance to fund the expansion. The project is one of several fund-raising initiatives the foundation will launch in the coming months to continue the momentum of the highly successful $1.1 billion Campaign for OSU.

The football team’s locker room, equipment room and sports training facility all will be expanded as part of the project. Construction is slated to begin after the 2015 football season and to be completed by the start of the 2016 home season, tentatively scheduled for Sept. 24 vs. Boise State University.

Have you ever seen the PAC more competitive as a conference and with this level of coaching talent? Wow. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.