• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby Wright wins the Bronco Nagurski award for the best defensive player in the nation.

Congratulations, Scooby. Well deserved. I think his outstanding play in the TC & CCG sealed it for him.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to take away from Eric Kendricks, who just won the Butkus award for top LB in the country, but how does Scooby win the national defensive POY, as a LB but not be named the top LB? Makes no sense...:confused2:

Anyways congrats to Kendricks. The Pac 12 claims another national award.

Happens all the time with other awards.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My first time actually rooting (yes rooting) for Oregon to win this game and win it all. I think i can still joke about the trophy case ( instead of room.lol) in Eugene. One trophy doesn't come close to catching up heck USC won three errrrr two of them statues not to long ago.lol. UCLA ,I wont root for them to lose or win. Other Pac teams I hope play well at least.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not our fault. blame the matchup. surprised no other bowl team opponents have shown up to troll

Some if the FSU fans are fine I've talked to them before and they know their shit. The others remind me if the bandwagon USC fans that thankfully jumped ship when the sanctions hit

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Army/Navy should be part of our pick 'em. It's Army/Navy for cryin' out loud. If that alone isn't enough for that game to be part of our pick 'em, then the terrorists have won.

and if you disagree, you're a commie pinko.
Well, then, how about the Air Force who's still taking it to the terrorists??

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC players are collecting National Awards everywhere you look.

All America teams as well.

The shift of power is happening before our eyes.

It will be complete if Oregon can win two more football games.

So now its "if"?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'll be "rooting" for other Pac teams. I will watch as many of the Pac bowls as I can and if I dislike them less than the team they are playing I won't be upset by a win, but full on rooting? :noidea:

I mean we all know there is at least one team I wouldn't root for if my life depended on it.

I honestly wouldn't be upset in any way if every single Pac team besides UW lost. In fact I'd probably be laughing right along with the haters from team SEC and B1G.

Fuck all of you ~

(ok, maybe not fuck you all, but I won't wish you luck :suds:)
:lol:

Wiz, it's a form of expression, it means 'The team I want to win".

Full on Rooting, :lol:

Never said all that.

In other words, I will enjoy watching the game more if the team I want to win, wins. :nod:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said all that.

In other words, I will enjoy watching the game more if the team I want to win, wins. :nod:

I'm just getting this lame ass team Pac shit out of here. And I'll do it my own special way. :yahoo:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just getting this lame ass team Pac shit out of here. And I'll do it my own special way. :yahoo:
Wink-GIF.gif

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never said all that.

And if you would like to see them both lose, those are the games you don't watch. You can't call yourself a PAC homer if you have a hated rival in the PAC because you will never root for that team against anyone. Right? :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now its "if"?

Sorry but NN's got it right mamba!

It's a no win situation right now because if it's "If" you Duck fans have No Confidence

- And if it's "When" it's the ole' Natty on a Platter!

:pound:

Alls you Duck fans can do is have the last laugh!

GL!

:suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure, but its hard to disagree with their sentiment.
Hey I'm all for the rivalry thing but you wont see sentiments coming from me here on the CFB boards such as FuscK, Fuck USC or even call yous guys 'The Condoms' and sech.

Now if I'm on the Bruins team boards I still wont condone it however most likely have some fun with sumpin simple like the ToeJambs or U$C.

Hey just because I despise them USC Trojans doesn't mean I can't show an ounce of respect every now and then. :nod:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I'm all for the rivalry thing but you wont see sentiments coming from me here on the CFB boards such as FuscK, Fuck USC or even call yous guys 'The Condoms' and sech.

Now if I'm on the Bruins team boards I still wont condone it however most likely have some fun with sumpin simple like the ToeJambs or U$C.

Hey just because I despise them USC Trojans doesn't mean I can't show an ounce of respect every now and then. :nod:

I can do the same you make it hard to hate bruins :L how have you been vitamike?

Status
Not open for further replies.