• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The P is for Pathetic

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacer players falling apart at the seems in the face of adversity. This group shows how immature they are, Bird is going to have to build some new players with leadership qualities and fast.

Or he needs to hire a team of psychologists who specialize in douche whispering.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says something when you post links to comments by 3 Pacers players and the guy trash talking Lebron comes off as the smartest of the 3.

At least Stephenson is trying to put up a fight, even if only verbally, vs. the Heat while the other 2 are complaining about the refs and the coach.

Newsflash for Roy Hibbert complaining about "looks". When a player on your team misses a shot, it is not only legal, but actually preferred, for you to get that rebound and put it in the basket. In fact, they even give you points for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacer players falling apart at the seems in the face of adversity. This group shows how immature they are, Bird is going to have to build some new players with leadership qualities and fast.

Or he needs to hire a team of psychologists who specialize in douche whispering.

Dude - The Pacers were never that good to begin with. In the regular season they got lucky a few times and squeaked out some lucky wins with good shooting, and etc when other teams happened to be fatigued or out of joints. When you are a championship team like the Heat - you learn to pace yourselves against all of the other losers(like the Pacers) who's entire season is to beat the champs. As a result the returning champions will win less games, in order to arrive for the finals on time.

I am sorry for your disappointment - but Indiana winning it all was a delusion(like Obama-Care)

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mergers from the CBS board from bk and turnup to CL and others will remember me as one of the original members of the Heat Haters Club.

Yet between the idiocy of the Pacers players to the patheticness of the Indiana posters here, I am actually rooting for Miami to win just to shut them up.

And I will forever hate the Indiana Pacers for that.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TLF Never once did I think IND would win it all, and am not touching politics.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It says something when you post links to comments by 3 Pacers players and the guy trash talking Lebron comes off as the smartest of the 3.

At least Stephenson is trying to put up a fight, even if only verbally, vs. the Heat while the other 2 are complaining about the refs and the coach.

Newsflash for Roy Hibbert complaining about "looks". When a player on your team misses a shot, it is not only legal, but actually preferred, for you to get that rebound and put it in the basket. In fact, they even give you points for that.

Not going to fault Stephenson. It's his own way for psyching himself up. Paul George and Roy Hibbert on the other hand.....just sad.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10402571_734299936611437_7607955916061312844_n.jpg

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers no question fell off from the midseason of the regular season...

there's no fight or passion in them collectively. Pretty sad, I mean where's that "i'm going to fight back" feel/look from the pacers?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That trade for Turner really didn't pan out for these guys...

and Hibbert being the softest and smallest 7'2 guy ever... what happened?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird how this is panning out for the pacers I think they will win this next game in Indiana but its over come game 6. does anybody else feel that the pacers team that started the season that were winning games left and right would be playing better right now? they traded for evan turner to come off the bench and they arent even giving him playing time they should have just kept andre iguodala he would play D, grab rebounds, and score. the only person coming off the pacers bench that is actually playing well trying to win is luis scola

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its weird how this is panning out for the pacers I think they will win this next game in Indiana but its over come game 6. does anybody else feel that the pacers team that started the season that were winning games left and right would be playing better right now? they traded for evan turner to come off the bench and they arent even giving him playing time they should have just kept andre iguodala he would play D, grab rebounds, and score. the only person coming off the pacers bench that is actually playing well trying to win is luis scola
:scratch: