• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No hate at all dude!!!!
You get under my skin, but we are all a part of a Family of the Steeler Nation.....That my friend is just as thick, if not thicker than blood..... and when your have no family to turn to, that Steeler Brethren is just as, if not thicker!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words!!!!!
lol very true my friend!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swallow before you talk beech.
giphy.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope... Should I?

I don't think it's a matter of should or should not......
I've been addicted to it for years, just wondering how close some of the card players matched up with the actual players. I know some are inflated, so to speak, but say for like a reference for something like fantasy football type thing.....if that makes sense.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's a matter of should or should not......
I've been addicted to it for years, just wondering how close some of the card players matched up with the actual players. I know some are inflated, so to speak, but say for like a reference for something like fantasy football type thing.....if that makes sense.
I think I follow... But I think it would help if I knew what Madden Mobile was about... I've seen the cards posted on twitter occasionally so I somewhat understand what you're talking about. But I have no clue how that game uses them in application or whatever.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I follow... But I think it would help if I knew what Madden Mobile was about... I've seen the cards posted on twitter occasionally so I somewhat understand what you're talking about. But I have no clue how that game uses them in application or whatever.

You collect cards with stats of players abilities and such.....
And yes, there are special cards that are over valued for the players. That's a gimme, I mean if a guy has an outstanding game they put out a card with the players ranking for that game only, thus over valued.
I was just wondering if you had any experience of this, it's really broadened my look on players, for as I've said, fantasy football. I was just wondering how close those stats are as opposed to the actual person.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes, with these players, cards, you play football games and run drills it even has leagues you join.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You collect cards with stats of players abilities and such.....
And yes, there are special cards that are over valued for the players. That's a gimme, I mean if a guy has an outstanding game they put out a card with the players ranking for that game only, thus over valued.
I was just wondering if you had any experience of this, it's really broadened my look on players, for as I've said, fantasy football. I was just wondering how close those stats are as opposed to the actual person.

And yes, with these players, cards, you play football games and run drills it even has leagues you join.

Sounds like something I'd have to give a whirl before I could formulate an opinion! May have to give it a shot this year!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like something I'd have to give a whirl before I could formulate an opinion! May have to give it a shot this year!

They are still running last year's, and are fixing to transfer over to the new season soon.
It's cool, like I said, I'm addicted to the game....it hooks you instantly. Just trying to improve your team and such.

Thought I'd ask about it from the ff stand point.
Thank you Sir.
And if you get in on it, give me a shout. I'll give ya some pointers.

I'll see if tomorrow I can't post up my team, maybe help you see if the stats are over exaggerated....