• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mase has been playing his ass off lately and deserves props for doing so. Couts is playing like he should've been for 3 years now and i will hold judgement on him as i have seen him play this good for three week stretches then turn back into the player gliding around like its a Sunday afternoon but as of the last couple of games he is in beast mode. Please keep it going it just makes us better. Reads first time playing with Gee and Jake who knew?? We played well last night and hopefully we can keep it up for 9 more games we still got a shot.

I think it's going on about a month of dominance for Couturier. Ever since maybe he fought Landeskog in the final game of February. Maybe that woke him up. He's clearly a handful for the opposition right now when he uses his speed, size and skill. Suter found that out when Coots drew that interference call in the 3rd.

I'm still not getting my hopes up for the playoffs at all, but Boston suddenly struggling is really helping us out. We need Tampa to lose a few games while taking care of business ourselves, then beat the Isles and Canes in regulation on our home ice. Possibly then we get in on the final day, but it's very unlikely right now.

We can't lose twice more to NJ either for fuck sake. Those have to be wins.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, 5 of our final 7 games are on home ice where we're 21-11-4. If we were to somehow get 3 or 4 points against Columbus and Pitt here in the next two road games, anything is possible. We definitely need some help however from Tampa and Boston...Isles and Canes too, but we play them at home also.

It definitely seems like just too many teams to pass and not so much the point deficit.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, 5 of our final 7 games are on home ice where we're 21-11-4. If we were to somehow get 3 or 4 points against Columbus and Pitt here in the next two road games, anything is possible. We definitely need some help however from Tampa and Boston...Isles and Canes too, but we play them at home also.

It definitely seems like just too many teams to pass and not so much the point deficit.
We got this Keep the faith !!!:hope:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I proposed Matt Martin last summer when he was a free agent but nobody here liked that idea.

Well he def isn't an offensive Juggernaut lol. He has good size though, haven't seen to much him though, Isle's games are hard to find.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of leadership and talent.
Leadership possibly but you don't win ten games in a row with no talent I'm not buying that. Can the talent get better sure and it will but this should be a playoff team. They also have horrible luck but you need to overcome this with hard work maybe they don't have the drive?

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crosby pisses me off I'm not going to let the fucker ruin my day not even a penalty on the slash.....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leadership possibly but you don't win ten games in a row with no talent I'm not buying that. Can the talent get better sure and it will but this should be a playoff team. They also have horrible luck but you need to overcome this with hard work maybe they don't have the drive?
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:agree:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are we pickin for both weekend games today......

Since it is friday and all......

Not that it matters, all the guys lower on the scale have been scoring more than the big dawgs.....

At this point, the towel guy, or one of the ice girls would be a safe pick!!!!! :lol:

Tomorrow @ the blue jackets I'll take Simmer
us-wayne-simmonds.png

And because I'm feeling like it could happen, I'll take Gudas against the Cut-a-Finger off gang on sunday.
With Cuntsby losing another toof......
030716_radko-gudas_1200.jpg

images

Last edited:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....

That fuckin clown didn't get a penalty called for the nut shot or the finger removal.....

Gudas breathes heavy at anyone and his ass is tossed in the box.....:wtf2:

EDIT: so much for the player safety bullshit

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, they should suspend the prick until Methot is cleared to come back!!!!!
They would never do that. They would see him in the office pamper him and send him on his way and tell the world its an isolated incident no suspension.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would never do that. They would see him in the office pamper him and send him on his way and tell the world its an isolated incident no suspension.

Yeah, your probably right.....

I hope he gets a good taste of his own shit, sooner rather than later!!!!

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going with Giroux to score 1st in both games,and because of what he did to O'Reilly and Methot,spear Crosby in the groin,and cut him open on Sunday.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a big reason why I hate the NHL discipline BS ruling. What Sid has done in 2 games and has not served a suspension. Here we have Sabres defensemen getting hammered with a 3 game ban. Btw, I think the call for a suspension for Rasmus was the right call, but not 3 games. And hell, what Sid has done and his history of being dirty, it's BS and the NHL needs to wake the fuck up.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....

That fuckin clown didn't get a penalty called for the nut shot or the finger removal.....

Gudas breathes heavy at anyone and his ass is tossed in the box.....:wtf2:

EDIT: so much for the player safety bullshit
They all do it on pitt malkin cracked wheeler in the head a month ago no suspension. Bettman loves those guys. I'd just send a goon and straighten them out myself send a message that no more! Force the league to make the right call. At least melnik stuck up for his team and called the prick out.... Good for him.