• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn......

Thank you again, this is a lot more detailed than anything I have seen to date!!!!

Cool.....have another drink on me good Sir :suds:

Some call what i have an addiction :)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lasgop8

You changed your mind on this Weal kid yet????

:lol:
I have never had a bad word to say about Weal. I love his style of play. He shoots when he can he drives the net has speed whats not to like. You can check my posts you never heard me say a bad word about Weal. Maybe you're mistaken for my harsh words about Leier.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this game was on either, They outplayed Columbus But Bob was on his A game, You can;t win without goals. Who knows maybe there is a lot of bad luck involved.
We played well in this game didn't take any of their shit we played hard and fought for every inch of ice. If they played like this every game and lost i wouldn't mind.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never had a bad word to say about Weal. I love his style of play. He shoots when he can he drives the net has speed whats not to like. You can check my posts you never heard me say a bad word about Weal. Maybe you're mistaken for my harsh words about Leier.

Sorry, maybe it was Beamer....

Chillax Buddy, I didn't say you were saying anything bad. :lol:

:suds:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm going to win the fantasy league, one way or another...LOL

Still wish we had a lot more teams. Not enough competition. Even just 12 teams would've been a world of difference.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I'm going to win the fantasy league, one way or another...LOL

Still wish we had a lot more teams. Not enough competition. Even just 12 teams would've been a world of difference.

Your team was just too much haha. a little over a week in it was looking like a lost cause. admittedly, i lost track on a couple of days of setting the roster, but.. oh well.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team was just too much haha. a little over a week in it was looking like a lost cause. admittedly, i lost track on a couple of days of setting the roster, but.. oh well.

At least you know it wouldn't have mattered either way. Far ahead in too many categories. Now I have the pleasure of playing myself in the finals.

Live draft vs. Auto draft

Part of me wants to tank and have Crosby's team lose...LOL

However, Voracek is on that same team, but Giroux the other.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, looking at this list....

It's going to be a bitch to pick out who to protect.....

Not really.

We have to protect Giroux and Filppula based on their No Movement Clauses. Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier and Raffl will probably be the other five. Picking that #7 may be tough, it's hard to say.

On defense, probably Ghost, Gudas and Manning. Schultz and MDZ are UFA's. Leaves only MacDonald exposed.

In net, they probably just protect Stolarz. We appear to have signed Neuvy just to expose him and meet the minimum requirement.

Then, maybe Vegas takes Read, Weise, MacDonald or Neuvirth. We would probably be just fine with any of those selections. Make Vegas take the lesser of our four evils and that acts as sort of a buyout for us with zero penalty.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to protect Giroux and Filppula based on their No Movement Clauses. Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Couturier and Raffl will probably be the other five. Picking that #7 may be tough, it's hard to say.

Then, maybe Vegas takes Read, Weise, MacDonald or Neuvirth. We would probably be just fine with any of those selections. Make Vegas take the lesser of our four evils and that acts as sort of a buyout for us with zero penalty.

Shit, can we just give them all four and call it a very good day!!!! :lol:

And I say Weal on #7

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit, can we just give them all four and call it a very good day!!!! :lol:

And I say Weal on #7

Weal won't even meet the exposure requirement. He hasn't played in enough games. He can't be taken and he's going to be a UFA anyway, so we need to re-sign him at some point or let him walk.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weal won't even meet the exposure requirement. He hasn't played in enough games. He can't be taken and he's going to be a UFA anyway, so we need to re-sign him at some point or let him walk.

It has him on the exposure list, but I did not see that he was an UFA......
Damn I hope they resign him.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vegas is going to want signed players mostly too. They have a minimum to meet, so they won't likely be taking UFA's. Not too sure about RFA's. If so, certainly not many you'd think.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Maverick426h

You think the Filppula trade was a good payoff???

Well, look at how Couturier has played since then as a third line center. If that's most of the payoff, then so be it. We will all take that, certainly. That's a great payoff, to me.

Couturier has 11 points and is a +13 in just 13 games of March. Those are Selke Trophy numbers easily if extrapolated across a whole season. He'd be top 30 in Nhl scoring probably too. That's higher than Voracek or Giroux right now.