• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't show the original slash, but if that was the result he better be gone for a few games. Had that been reversed the Pens fans would be rioting like Democrats lol.

Let them riot, I mean protest.....

Crosby is a low life fuckin scum bag.
Mario should be embarrassed to have this prick on his roster.

So far this week he neutered a guy, and now he has chopped off another guys finger.....
Someone should knock the rest of his teeth out.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol he's got spunk but he's a little to much of a hothead.

He just received a years ban for taking out.....

Not one, but two former NHL players in less than 2 minutes!!!!

:lol:

EDIT: he plays in KHL

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them riot, I mean protest.....

Crosby is a low life fuckin scum bag.
Mario should be embarrassed to have this prick on his roster.

So far this week he neutered a guy, and now he has chopped off another guys finger.....
Someone should knock the rest of his teeth out.

Well maybe they meet the Sens in the playoffs, you never know what will happen then, As much as I hate that prick he has been the victim too. But that doesn't excuse his constant stupidity either, As a face of the NHL he should be under a more scrutinized microscope. He'll get his I think!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just received a years ban for taking out.....

Not one, but two former NHL players in less than 2 minutes!!!!

EDIT: he plays in KHL

Yea I was watching some vids of him, I would need to see his whole body of work though, I would like to have a tough guy like that yet have them bring some hockey skills to the team too. Shit you think he could be controlled though lol.?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I was watching some vids of him, I would need to see his whole body of work though, I would like to have a tough guy like that yet have them bring some hockey skills to the team too. Shit you think he could be controlled though lol.?

Probably not.....
He is more fighter than hockey player.....
I just tossed his name up there to rib on @lasgop8
The guy is a friggin beast, but he is one that would piss off even Gudas and the two of them would end up in a fight!!!!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe they meet the Sens in the playoffs, you never know what will happen then, As much as I hate that prick he has been the victim too. But that doesn't excuse his constant stupidity either, As a face of the NHL he should be under a more scrutinized microscope. He'll get his I think!
This is where a team had a Chris Pronger in his prime going against the Pens. No way does Sid get away with this shit act he does. What really blows my mind is that the Pens fans justify his act. WTF?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where a team had a Chris Pronger in his prime going against the Pens. No way does Sid get away with this shit act he does. What really blows my mind is that the Pens fans justify his act. WTF?

Oh I know,They say shit all the time about how abused Sid is every game, Mario fucked his head up when he came in the league, pretty much told him he was untouchable. Well we know how that worked out lol. If he gets his I wont be too upset.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know,They say shit all the time about how abused Sid is every game, Mario fucked his head up when he came in the league, pretty much told him he was untouchable. Well we know how that worked out lol. If he gets his I wont be too upset.
Problem is nobody can catch him unless he is caught in a scrum. In that case, I throw a solid haymaker at his jaw while camouflaged in the crowd.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is nobody can catch him unless he is caught in a scrum. In that case, I throw a solid haymaker at his jaw while camouflaged in the crowd.
This is why I miss the days of Dave Brown. Nobody messed with our stars. Brown was a true enforcer who policed the 4th line bruiser lines.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who says you have to get him fair and square?:dhd: Maybe someone just pummels him and doesn't care weather he fights back at all. If they meet the Sens again, does this pussy answer the bell if called out?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says you have to get him fair and square?:dhd: Maybe someone just pummels him and doesn't care weather he fights back at all. If they meet the Sens again, does this pussy answer the bell if called out?

I'd like to see Simmer go full tilt on the fuckin ass-clown......

Simmer training with that Philly boxer, I think he cleans his clock.....

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lasgop8

Look this dude up.....
Grigori Panin

Here's the enforcer you're looking for!!!!

I am not looking for a goon i want a hockey player that will stand up for our players when needed and if guys are digging at our goalie like last night they get the message never to do that again. I would like to have this guy on our team for a week or two though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't explain it some games they play solid and control things other games they shit the bed. D should be better next year and after hopefully they can add another scorer to help the offence in the draft. I'm not giving up on G he must be hurt doesn't seem to have that jump but he still produces on the PP so he's not a complete write off.
Lack of leadership and talent.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not looking for a goon i want a hockey player that will stand up for our players when needed and if guys are digging at our goalie like last night they get the message never to do that again. I would like to have this guy on our team for a week or two though.

I was just funnin with ya Dude!!!!

I saw the video of him taking out two former NHL players and how he did it....this guy is a straight up thug.
He would be of no use to us anyway, he would spend more time suspended than on the ice.

The goalie BS, I agree with you...I said something about it the other day. Seems like everyone is mugging our goalies as of recently!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Simmer go full tilt on the fuckin ass-clown......

Simmer training with that Philly boxer, I think he cleans his clock.....
We would lose Simmer for 5 and a game hurting us thats why we need someone to handle stuff like this. Where are guys like VV and Frenchie and Weiss or MacDonald. Memo to them all we dont mind if your in the box for 5 minutes or get a game suspension.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just funnin with ya Dude!!!!

I saw the video of him taking out two former NHL players and how he did it....this guy is a straight up thug.
He would be of no use to us anyway, he would spend more time suspended than on the ice.

The goalie BS, I agree with you...I said something about it the other day. Seems like everyone is mugging our goalies as of recently!!!
Psych i have to say i do like his style . :thumb:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good road game last night overall. If you would've said we'd win that one after that early blunder by Mase and chances galore against him in the 1st, nobody on the planet would believe it.

Mase did settle down and play a really solid game. Held us in it early when it looked like we were in serious trouble.

So, those of you who would've traded away Sean Couturier for a couple picks and a bag of pucks a couple months ago probably would regret that move right now....Lol Dude scores the game tying goal via driving to the net (again) when we desperately needed it, then wins 12 of 15 faceoffs and is +2 for the game. 10 points in 11 games for the month of March. Someone will probably say, well where is this for the whole season? Well, all he can do now is do what he's doing, so no complaints. He's certainly found his game. $4.3 million is underpaid for his current results.

Have to give Read props. He's had a terrible year statistically, but has never really stopped skating and shooting, while constantly playing up and and down the roster. The effort is absolutely there always it seems.

I think we played a pretty physical and solid team defensive game. The more of that I see, the better, for us.

The commentators for the Wild were whining and complaining about penalties not called, but this was a big boy game and the refs had swallowed their whistles. Minnesota might want to get used to seeing that in the playoffs or they'll go nowhere.

Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good road game last night overall. If you would've said we'd win that one after that early blunder by Mase and chances galore against him in the 1st, nobody on the planet would believe it.

Mase did settle down and play a really solid game. Held us in it early when it looked like we were in serious trouble.

So, those of you who would've traded away Sean Couturier for a couple picks and a bag of pucks two months ago probably would regret that move right now....Lol Dude scores the game tying goal via driving to the net (again) when we desperately needed it, then wins 12 of 15 faceoffs and is +2 for the game. 10 points in 11 games for the month of March. Someone will probably say, well where is this for the whole season? Well, all he can do now is do what he's doing, so no complaints. He's certainly found his game.

Have to give Read props. He's had a terrible year statistically, but has never really stopped skating and shooting, while constantly playing up and and down the roster. The effort is absolutely there always it seems.

I think we played a pretty physical and solid team defensive game. The more of that I see, the better, for us.
Mase has been playing his ass off lately and deserves props for doing so. Couts is playing like he should've been for 3 years now and i will hold judgement on him as i have seen him play this good for three week stretches then turn back into the player gliding around like its a Sunday afternoon but as of the last couple of games he is in beast mode. Please keep it going it just makes us better. Reads first time playing with Gee and Jake who knew?? We played well last night and hopefully we can keep it up for 9 more games we still got a shot.