• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Thread The NFL Draft.............

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these 3 things don't belong lol
Well, yeah, but all three will be divisional favorites next year.

That said, I have to admit the Chiefs 4th and 5th rounders were guys I'd never heard of.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mom looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet.

GF looks high maintenance.

He should kick them both to the curb.

and shocking the GF is all over TikTok and Insta now

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, yeah, but all three will be divisional favorites next year.

That said, I have to admit the Chiefs 4th and 5th rounders were guys I'd never heard of.

Thompson was a sneaky steal IMO, a solid under the radar edge prospect.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson was a sneaky steal IMO, a solid under the radar edge prospect.
He wasn't on my radar because he was undersized but apparently has put on weight (and will likely be asked to put on more weight)

Everyone says the draft is all about watching film but you can't really do that when prospects change weight classes. Kareem Hunt was a sleeper in his draft class at RB because he played at a heavier weight in college than the NFL.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swift for 3 games
Didn’t he play in 13+ games every year he was in Detroit? He wasn’t drafted by the Campbell regime. They just didn’t like the guy. Eagles got a dude looking to get paid. If I can get a player playing for money and their next contract in the coming off season at every position…I’ll take that shit in a heartbeat. He’s not going to be counted on for any more than 12–15 touches a game. They’re going to feed three guys. Everybody in Philly is forgetting that down the stretch and in playoffs Gainwell was their best back, not Miles Sanders. They’ll split 35 touches between those three games with Boston Scott waiting in the wings in case someone gets hurt and isn’t in the rotation for a few games.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t he play in 13+ games every year he was in Detroit? He wasn’t drafted by the Campbell regime. They just didn’t like the guy. Eagles got a dude looking to get paid. If I can get a player playing for money and their next contract in the coming off season at every position…I’ll take that shit in a heartbeat. He’s not going to be counted on for any more than 12–15 touches a game. They’re going to feed three guys. Everybody in Philly is forgetting that down the stretch and in playoffs Gainwell was their best back, not Miles Sanders. They’ll split 35 touches between those three games with Boston Scott waiting in the wings in case someone gets hurt and isn’t in the rotation for a few games.
He was healthy week 1 against the Eagles. In that game he sustained 2 injuries and never fully recovered for the year.

He always played in around 13, but was fully healthy for very few.

Campbell regime liked him just fine. Staley in particular thought he had the potential to be one of the best in the league, but the pattern of unreliable availability is the only consistent about him.

I honestly hope he does have a healthy year, he is crazy good, but he is zero for his career.