• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The MWC Thread

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I'm an Aggie fan. Born and raised in Cruces. I became a BSU fan due to WAC affiliations and have always found the Bronco story compelling. I know most of the BSU fans through the CBS boards and they'll tell you that I'm an unabashedly staunch Bronco supporter willing and able to trade barbs with anyone.

Very good to hear, happy to have you aboard.

Hopefully New Mexico State will have a solid season, perhaps one day they can find a guy who can lead them to a great season like Utah State and San Jose State just had, I don't know if your newest coach is the guy to do that though.

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good to hear, happy to have you aboard.

Hopefully New Mexico State will have a solid season, perhaps one day they can find a guy who can lead them to a great season like Utah State and San Jose State just had, I don't know if your newest coach is the guy to do that though.
It's quite possibly the toughest job in college football. Tony Samuel was the last coach to record a winning season and that was many years ago. As fans, we want the school to succeed at football but most are realists as well. The team draws little student support and the community is much more concerned about high school football (the Las Cruces High vs LC Mayfield game often draws 20,000 plus).
This year the SOS is extremely tough, we should win 3, I'm hoping for 5.

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do I go about adding a regular quote at the bottom of my posts?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like this? or are you talking a quote from an article sir? Or is it the thing at the bottom of my posts that says "a not so wise person once said: "you guys know it other whys you wouldn't be here" "

How do I go about adding a regular quote at the bottom of my posts?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's quite possibly the toughest job in college football. Tony Samuel was the last coach to record a winning season and that was many years ago. As fans, we want the school to succeed at football but most are realists as well. The team draws little student support and the community is much more concerned about high school football (the Las Cruces High vs LC Mayfield game often draws 20,000 plus).
This year the SOS is extremely tough, we should win 3, I'm hoping for 5.

Don't worry Idaho has you beat for that one.

Unfortunately a coach will have to have success before the program will get anywhere, if you guys manage to find a guy who can develop players, you could find yourself having a good season, that being said the last moment hire you had to pull this year probably won't do it.

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like this? or are you talking a quote from an article sir? Or is it the thing at the bottom of my posts that says "a not so wise person once said: "you guys know it other whys you wouldn't be here" "
Yea, the one that always appears at the bottom. Several posters do this so I can imagine it's available to all. I just can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for the help.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the one that always appears at the bottom. Several posters do this so I can imagine it's available to all. I just can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for the help.

ok

go to 'user cp' look to the left and you'll see 'your control panel' look down to settings and you'll see "edit signature" That's where you'll get it.

since you have an avatar, it's right below the "edit avatar" section.

scuttlebutt

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,350.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok

go to 'user cp' look to the left and you'll see 'your control panel' look down to settings and you'll see "edit signature" That's where you'll get it.

since you have an avatar, it's right below the "edit avatar" section.
Thanks

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see posters from other MWC teams on here.

BoSelecta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MWC is better than most give credit. Critics look at the bottom teams, that frankly, aren't good. They look at the budgets which are lower that the wealthy conferences. They note that the schools are out West in smaller markets. They have fewer 5 star recruits. But put one on the big stage, they usually deliver.

Over the years, the MWC holds its own quite well. Their champions routinely bust their BCS elders and I wouldn't bet against Boise State, if i were you.

Laughable. The MWC is a food-stamp conference with the future of the dodo bird.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a DOUCHE!

Shoktart has left the State of Oregon and moved to Idaho. If you are really a BSU fan, you are Bradley Manning with a lot shorter peter, now accustom to the fact that "having sex is no longer an option", only "receiving sex". Pull that cucumber your Mom bought for her out of your ass, cheer up cause their are still a few Vandals that are employed, hit the Listerine (your breath must smell like sweaty cock), trade in those "skinny jeans" for some 501s, and for Gods sake put a spint on that limp wrist of yours.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good to see posters from other MWC teams on here.

indeed sir, definitely creates for better MWC discussion, it would be difficult to talk about the whole conference if only Boise State fans were here LOL

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a DOUCHE!

Shoktart has left the State of Oregon and moved to Idaho. If you are really a BSU fan, you are Bradley Manning with a lot shorter peter, now accustom to the fact that "having sex is no longer an option", only "receiving sex". Pull that cucumber your Mom bought for her out of your ass, cheer up cause their are still a few Vandals that are employed, hit the Listerine (your breath must smell like sweaty cock), trade in those "skinny jeans" for some 501s, and for Gods sake put a spint on that limp wrist of yours.

Bo is an espn guy, he's mildly entertaining, but there's no reason to take him seriously

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo is an espn guy, he's mildly entertaining, but there's no reason to take him seriously

I get it. My wifes new dog (myself not a pet guy) just shit in MY closet. Punt the dog or rail on that douche. I'm still married 18 hours later and the dog hasn't got a limp. Win...Win in my book.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawai'i has fired their offensive coordinator already

Hawai'i is the trainwreck of the conference right now

smilesid

Hammerfan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawai'i has fired their offensive coordinator already

Hawai'i is the trainwreck of the conference right now

Yeah, but the train gets to wreck on sandy beaches surrounded by flowers, waterfalls, surf, and bikini clad wahines. I wore my BSU gear all over the islands last time. People came up to me and begged "go easy on us, bro," and offered beer. Beats when they thought themselves actually relevant when they had Brennan, or worse yet, Chang.

I'll still try to find an excuse to get over there.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but the train gets to wreck on sandy beaches surrounded by flowers, waterfalls, surf, and bikini clad wahines. I wore my BSU gear all over the islands last time. People came up to me and begged "go easy on us, bro," and offered beer. Beats when they thought themselves actually relevant when they had Brennan, or worse yet, Chang.

LOL!! remember when people thought they would beat us at home and we crushed them 69-3?

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too smiles and I have had the same experiences. Lots of, "go easy on us bro" for me as well. Sitting through last year's 42 to 7 beatdown at Aloha Stadium was a little difficult as the kickoff was the exact same time as the Bama vs. Johnny Football game and my phone was blowing up with updates from friends and family. Killed me to miss that game but I've seen plenty of the highlights since!

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! remember when people thought they would beat us at home and we crushed them 69-3?

Wasn't that the game that Timmy Chang threw like 5 million picks in? He was going for the career passing yards record which he didn't get that game, but he threw so many damn picks that he was unexpectedly able to set the all-time record for career picks in that game. I believe that's the one.