• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Miami HEAT were in fact very classy

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
er, we already saw it when the jackass told everyone to "go back to their everyday live"...

which was clearly a troll because people who get worked up about every little thing some one else says obviously do not have a life.

LBJ says BAZINGA!!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
er, we already saw it when the jackass told everyone to "go back to their everyday live"...

Also, that comment was not in response to the loss. It was a response to being hounding and scrutinized for months over a couple poor PR decisions.

I know Aaron Hernandez has not been charged with anything and I am not suggesting he is guilty, but if he is found to be guilty of murder, he won't get anywhere near the public backlash LeBron did for a stupid press conference. What does that say about our society and our values?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
which was clearly a troll because people who get worked up about every little thing some one else says obviously do not have a life.

LBJ says BAZINGA!!!

It's even funnier yet coming from the biggest whiney bitch/troll/hypocrite here.

Last week during CL's concession speech post (after game 6), he was telling me that after the Heat win , so what?, that I would have to go back to my miserable life.:laugh3:

He really doesn't care about any team or players at all. He's just bored. Wants to have a voice on these sites, but really has nothing to say.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, that comment was not in response to the loss. It was a response to being hounding and scrutinized for months over a couple poor PR decisions.

I know Aaron Hernandez has not been charged with anything and I am not suggesting he is guilty, but if he is found to be guilty of murder, he won't get anywhere near the public backlash LeBron did for a stupid press conference. What does that say about our society and our values?

Won't matter one bit to closed minded people like CL.
Aaron Hernadez is no threat Kobe Bryants place in NBA history.
That's all this nonsensical false hatred has ever been since day 1.

Nobody in their right mind would still be harping on a TV show or fan celebration 3 years after the fact, would they?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sad that this is as accurate a statement as you can get about our society. :clap: