• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For it to leak out when it did it almost seems like it was Fisher saying FU to Dickerson lol. I mean who announces an extension right before you know the Patriots are going to slaughter you?

Actually seems like he was doing that to everyone...Including the fans who were chanting "Fire Fisher" at the coliseum and the media speculation on who might be our next coach...

I think it was a bad move on his/his peoples part...Now people are more pissed off than ever at him and the organization. There will likely be a MAJOR backlash and Kroenke will HAVE to take notice...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one year plus a team option. Kroenke can buy out the one season when he (hopefully) fires him.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Cowboys Giants game tonight? Why didn't we Franchise Jenks again?? Completely shut down Dez.
Because they would rather use that money to extend Tayvon Austin for a ridiculous amount instead? :frusty:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Czc2EMRUUAAsr_R.jpg

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee Wally! Why doesn't Gurley start with his HC who encourages players to just take it easy and hey we are getting paid BS.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee Wally! Why doesn't Gurley start with his HC who encourages players to just take it easy and hey we are getting paid BS.

I'm glad Gurley is speaking out like this...The more of our players that do, the more likely Fisher is gone...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players don't give up on good coaches, this is truth to power Mr. Fisher.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch the Cowboys Giants game tonight? Why didn't we Franchise Jenks again?? Completely shut down Dez.

Hindsight 20/20. When was Jenks this good with the Rams? For about a half a game, then a terrible mistake. He finally grew up, good for him.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hindsight 20/20. When was Jenks this good with the Rams? For about a half a game, then a terrible mistake. He finally grew up, good for him.

BS Hindsight. I said they were crazy for letting him go last year. He would get beat sometime but 90% of the time he was rock solid. I always liked how he came up to stop the run too. The fucked up thing is after the Giants signed him Fisher was like we wanted to keep him he was a great player?? lol well you should have paid him fISH!! I looked at his contract today and it really is a steal! they now will have to pay Tru who isn't as good probably more money then Jenks. and if they lose Johnson our D will be in BIG trouble. :L

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS Hindsight. I said they were crazy for letting him go last year. He would get beat sometime but 90% of the time he was rock solid. I always liked how he came up to stop the run too. The fucked up thing is after the Giants signed him Fisher was like we wanted to keep him he was a great player?? lol well you should have paid him fISH!! I looked at his contract today and it really is a steal! they now will have to pay Tru who isn't as good probably more money then Jenks. and if they lose Johnson our D will be in BIG trouble. :L

You can't keep everyone. He would come at the cost of $8M in cuts this year, plus another $7M in cuts next year.

With Gaines returning, they made a choice. Unfortunately, Gaines hasn't stayed healthy and the free agent options they signed were awful.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't keep everyone. He would come at the cost of $8M in cuts this year, plus another $7M in cuts next year.

With Gaines returning, they made a choice. Unfortunately, Gaines hasn't stayed healthy and the free agent options they signed were awful.

Ill give you that. EJ has been a disappoint this year. he looked real good before he got hurt his rookie year. So I could see where they were thinking they could have EJ on the cheap for a few years. He needs to bounce back.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill give you that. EJ has been a disappoint this year. he looked real good before he got hurt his rookie year. So I could see where they were thinking they could have EJ on the cheap for a few years. He needs to bounce back.

He's had injury issues again this year. Afraid they have to look to the draft again at CB at least as depth.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tru Johnson is way more consistent than Jenkins and a better player. You missed the part where the entire secondary played really good for NYG in that game. Janoris isn't worth that kind of money to the Rams IMO, but Johnson is.

Therefore, we tagged the right CB.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tru Johnson is way more consistent than Jenkins and a better player. You missed the part where the entire secondary played really good for NYG in that game. Janoris isn't worth that kind of money to the Rams IMO, but Johnson is.

Therefore, we tagged the right CB.

It wasn't that one game. Jenks has had a great season. The big question is what are they going to do with Johnson next year?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like they will be in pretty good shape with the cap. They will have about 50m. TJ and Tru are the only FA on defense so they should be able to resign them if they don't want to escape. They need to be very aggressive in offensive free agents.