• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was our military downsized? The budget increases every year.
The sequester put a stop to all increases...but also look up military equipment shortfalls... I don't know about some folks but I want my nation to be the biggest and baddest on the block. Also look up China and Russia military spending increases. Then if that doesn't rattle your cage then look into China's and Russia's territory expansion wish list. This is not a peaceful world. We have our hands full fighting Isis. They are nothing compared to China or Russia or even Iran. But like I said Shopson I'm not an expert I just read a lot of military news and I still have many friends in the Corps. Their view may be slanted of course but just check this stuff out and see what you think. A big strong America means a more peaceful world and that is good for the worlds economy, A strong world economy means a strong US economy so in my opinion any military spending we and the NATO nations do is worth every penny.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US spends 3x more than China, and 10x more than Russia, and none of it is truly for "defense". It is more accurately for acting as the self appointed world police.

I'm not so sure that recent policing activities have made the world safer. In fact, the Iraq war served to destabilize the region and make way for Isis.

I feel there is a LOT of waste tucked into that military budget. If they were to restructure that budget to sufficiently support the soldiers returning from war instead of overspending on tanks they will never use, I would have fewer objections.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US spends 3x more than China, and 10x more than Russia, and none of it is truly for "defense". It is more accurately for acting as the self appointed world police.

I'm not so sure that recent policing activities have made the world safer. In fact, the Iraq war served to destabilize the region and make way for Isis.

I feel there is a LOT of waste tucked into that military budget. If they were to restructure that budget to sufficiently support the soldiers returning from war instead of overspending on tanks they will never use, I would have fewer objections.
I can't disagree with anything you said. All I can say is there is a lot of work to do. Things need to be cleaned up but If I had my way we would spend 5 times more on defense than China and 20 times more than Russia...but the waste and fraud needs to be cleaned up first. I know; good luck with that...lol

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why...that's just another normal day at the office! :D
Hopefully it's just another day at the office for the same reasons as last week rather than the prior.

Go Rams!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it's just another day at the office for the same reasons as last week rather than the prior.

Go Rams!
Rams need this win Vita the schedule gets tough from here on...I took all of my St Louis Rams stuff and t-shirts and put them in the basement. I rearranged my Rams room to display LA Rams paraphernalia only. And I will be consuming beer in my brand new LA Rams mug....I dare them to lose now! :thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need this win Vita the schedule gets tough from here on...I took all of my St Louis Rams stuff and t-shirts and put them in the basement. I rearranged my Rams room to display LA Rams paraphernalia only. And I will be consuming beer in my brand new LA Rams mug....I dare them to lose now! :thumb:
FWIW - For the longest, all of the last top first round QB picks in the NFL have lost their NFL debut game.

Ironically, it goes back to 2002 when David Carr won his first NFL start.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW - For the longest, all of the last top first round QB picks in the NFL have lost their NFL debut game.

Ironically, it goes back to 2002 when David Carr won his first NFL start.

Gee Vita, why ya gotta be like that?:)

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Fisher will eventually be gone. This is really about Goff surviving the rest of the Fisher era. like physically and mentally. (Bulger, Foles, etc)

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know Fisher will eventually be gone. This is really about Goff surviving the rest of the Fisher era. like physically and mentally. (Bulger, Foles, etc)

Can you believe it, I gave Cougie a atta boy!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher: Greg Robinson “needed a break,” should return to lineup

A break? Give me a break Jeff, you tried to play the part of head coach/Den mother something you do every season when you realize you have fielded another loser of a team. You select a few players or coaches to take your frustrations out on them when you should be looking at yourself. This losing season is all on you Jeff and no one else. Needed a break and now he will return? what a jack ass, you screwed up and had three healthy players in street clothes when the injuries at their positions started to happen. You idiot!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeff Fisher: Greg Robinson “needed a break,” should return to lineup

A break? Give me a break Jeff, you tried to play the part of head coach/Den mother something you do every season when you realize you have fielded another loser of a team. You select a few players or coaches to take your frustrations out on them when you should be looking at yourself. This losing season is all on you Jeff and no one else. Needed a break and now he will return? what a jack ass, you screwed up and had three healthy players in street clothes when the injuries at their positions started to happen. You idiot!

Just when you think you've heard it ALL from the guy, Fisher surprises again......He didn't need a break, obviously they saw him as a liability and didn't play him. Supposedly he's actually been in Fishers doghouse all year....Showed up to training camp 10-15lbs overweight, the penalties, laziness in practice, the way he acted last week with the media after hearing he'd likely be benched, and that's just some of it...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when you think you've heard it ALL from the guy, Fisher surprises again......He didn't need a break, obviously they saw him as a liability and didn't play him. Supposedly he's actually been in Fishers doghouse all year....Showed up to training camp 10-15lbs overweight, the penalties, laziness in practice, the way he acted last week with the media after hearing he'd likely be benched, and that's just some of it...
This is what we get when we select someone based on "potential" instead of a guy that is ready to go week one of his rookie year. :frusty:
This guy should've either been moved inside at the beginning of the season of just flat out cut (don't know what the cap consequences would've been though).

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evidence is finally clear and I and especially SJ76 have been stating all along. Snisher are both in over their heads. How many good-to-great players did we pass up in many drafts for the likes of Tavon Austin and GRob among others? Look what Jimmy Johnson did with all the draft picks he got from the Hershel Walker trade. Three Superbowls. What did Snisher do with all the picks we got for you know who? Perennial below .500 seasons save one. Granted, they improved this franchise from the Linehan and Spagnuolo days but that is it. Look what Jack Del Rio has done with the Raiders in just two and half seasons. Snisher are the quintessential posers and they will never see a Superbowl. They are both too stupid!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad picks? yeah can't argue with that but even a bad pick that high in the draft is a player with some skill. It's up to the coaching staff to bring that skill out and build on it. Fisher has been pissed with Robinson all season and he came into training camp over weight and he is lazy at practice. So why is Fisher still dealing with it on week 12? answer: because he is a lousy head coach. Now times that kind of poor coaching by 53. Coaching means to bring along, to move one in the direction that the coach wants one to move. It's fundamental. Some guys got it and some don't but that is what you look for in a coach, not a sunglasses fashion model.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what happens now? does Fisher fire the OC and Williams at the end of the season? We may as well go there because this may end up being their worst season under the Fish. Check out the rest of the season. The only team the Rams can beat is the 9ers and they always get up to play the Rams. What a bummer, Fisher for two more seasons. There goes any hope for Goff's career. Gurley's career as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have stated from the beginning that all Fisher does and the Rams organization since Vermeil, is to trash players' careers. The list is growing but often the players Snisher have drafted move on to other teams and revive their careers that get destroyed with this idiot and his stupid buffoon minions.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The extension news shouldn't really change anything IMO. The extension was already done, just not announced. The announcement has to bring crap raining down on the Rams, so it could actually work against Fisher and crew.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The extension news shouldn't really change anything IMO. The extension was already done, just not announced. The announcement has to bring crap raining down on the Rams, so it could actually work against Fisher and crew.

For it to leak out when it did it almost seems like it was Fisher saying FU to Dickerson lol. I mean who announces an extension right before you know the Patriots are going to slaughter you?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what Im hoping, some have stated
For it to leak out when it did it almost seems like it was Fisher saying FU to Dickerson lol. I mean who announces an extension right before you know the Patriots are going to slaughter you?

This makes sense! ....a little. What do you think would happen if they announced it after the game yesterday? I mean, its already gotten ugly so why not just piss off the fans a little more?

Next week we will see first hand on how pissed off the LA fans are when we will get shellacked by the Falcons!