• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets look horrible !

april

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense can't stop the run, Sanchez still sucks,& Stephen Hill is a bust. There is no way this Jet team can win more than three games this year. Is Holmes ever going to play again?? The last play of the first half just proves how stupid & lousy Sanchez is. Time is running out on Ryan if his defense fails he is gone before the end of the season.:lame:

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense can't stop the run, Sanchez still sucks,& Stephen Hill is a bust. There is no way this Jet team can win more than three games this year. Is Holmes ever going to play again?? The last play of the first half just proves how stupid & lousy Sanchez is. Time is running out on Ryan if his defense fails he is gone before the end of the season.:lame:

i woudn't say hill is a bust, i like his potential............the thing with him, you have to realize, he has sanchez throwing to him......

I was honestly not disappointed with sanchez at all.....he was what he was, nothing different....a decent QB outside of 1 horribly placed turnover.........

I was very very disappointed with the defense........that just can't happen.......and then coples is hurt, not good

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if i got to wake in up in cali every day, it'd be alot easier to calm down :nod:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you watched Stephen Hill in college, he dropped a LOT of balls, and was not much of a contributor in a running offense. His combine numbers and Calvin Johnson are what got him picked. He had no business being taken where he was.

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he got picked in the ideal spot, dont show your GT hate too much.......i'd want the jets to take him again in that slot, look at the WR's in the draft, he has one of the best upsides of any of them a year later...

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see them play just cause its going on but NFL network figures its better to play replay of Rams Packers