• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Indiana Pacers getting Rajon Rondo?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how this helps Boston. They lose a true PG in Rondo for one who turns the ball over a ton and a role player in Granger....Oh yeah they also get a pick that is guaranteed to be 25th or later lol

George Hill turns the ball over 1.5 times per 31.6 minutes a game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not a legit source. And like Celtics fans are saying, Ainge isn't that dumb

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you will go to favorite player from Granger to Rondo. Douche move on your part.

Just bc Granger sucks.

Huh? Make some sense fool lol. And what you are about to say I'll respond right now...No, that isn't what I said, so read it again. :)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana already traded their first rounder in this year's draft to PHX.

This trade would make zero sense for Boston. George Hill isn't a "young" player you build your team around and neither is Granger. At best they'd get one of the lowest picks in the first round of the 2015 draft... I just don't see it. So many other teams could offer up better deals.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Ainge has proven more than once that he knows basketball better than most GMs, or SportsHoopla posters for that matter.

He got Rondo originally because he saw better than the Suns did how little difference Rajon's lack of height to his NBA career. That Rajon's basketball IQ would more than compensate for it.

Many people were calling him insane to use a 1st round pick on someone that short.

Who had the last laugh?

Soon to be Indy.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Ainge being interested in Granger. If he's healthy Ainge can trade him later. Before he got hurt he was a big time player. I could see Ainge trading Rondo, but I think he'll want younger players in return. Ainge isn't going to get lottery picks from any trade involving Rondo, because if he's dealt it will likely be to a contender.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard rondo was going to the heat for 3 time champion Haslem and 2 time Champion point guard Mario Chalmers.. oh and a first round pick.

this thread is for us making up shit that could never happen... right?

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard rondo was going to the heat for 3 time champion Haslem and 2 time Champion point guard Mario Chalmers.. oh and a first round pick.

this thread is for us making up shit that could never happen... right?

Well, if that's the case, show us a link to your story. Or if you want to just talk about things that will never happen, then you might as well mention yourself leaving the basement at your Moms house or finally getting some pussy that wasn't paid for, or never settling for a 400 lb Sea Donkey. :)

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if that's the case, show us a link to your story. Or if you want to just talk about things that will never happen, then you might as well mention yourself leaving the basement at your Moms house or finally getting some pussy that wasn't paid for, or never settling for a 400 lb Sea Donkey. :)

oh we need a link.. hold on let me set up a blog.

Mom's basement? Come on man... I live in Florida.. we dont have basements here. If youre going to talk shit at least know some shit. Getting pussy that isnt paid for? I have always paid for the pussy.. it might not have been an exchange of money with the girl.. but money was always being spent.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh we need a link.. hold on let me set up a blog.

Mom's basement? Come on man... I live in Florida.. we dont have basements here. If youre going to talk shit at least know some shit. Getting pussy that isnt paid for? I have always paid for the pussy.. it might not have been an exchange of money with the girl.. but money was always being spent.

Ya, go set up a blog. Hurry up.

LOL. I noticed you never denied living at home with your Mom. That's what I thought. Oh and you paid for pussy? I figured as much. On top of that, you dig fat chicks.

tumblr_inline_mqjvoqnAJg1qz4rgp.gif

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my wife is pregnant.. so she has been putting on weight. but i usually dont dig fat chicks. i do like chicks with fat asses...

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not talking trash about Boston, just for the record. I respect Ainge and the Celtics, but I won't be surprised if this happens in a few months.

You should be very surprised, whether or not you were talking trash before.

Rookie Kelly Olynyk among others will have to turn out much worse than they have looked so far for Ainge to have any interest in Granger. He knows this is a rebuilding year for his team and players at least 5 years younger than Granger might interest him under the circumstances.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rookie Kelly Olynyk among others will have to turn out much worse than they have looked so far for Ainge to have any interest in Granger. He knows this is a rebuilding year for his team and players at least 5 years younger than Granger might interest him under the circumstances.

Granger is just to make the trade work and take money off the books next year. Granger is not a piece of the puzzle, although a healthy Granger could mean problems for them if they are trying to tank.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he is lookin for more money? Grangers contract is almost up.

_Xer0_

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Pacers don't land Rondo they have no chance of getting by the Miami Heat.

George Hill as your starting point guard is not good enough.