• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Good Place

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda agree-ish.

There really wasn’t a good way to end this show, so I just kinda accept the way the writers decided to do it. The “reunion” special afterwards was completely pointless. Why did this show need a reunion special?

i loved the series... thought it was the best and most unique comedy we have seen in years... but the last season was weak... thought they were too sanctimonious... the finale was the only way to end from how the season went... but wished the season went differently...LOL

the season finale, i liked Jason's send off, and the rest of the episode did not even try to make you laugh until jason's return...

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i loved the series... thought it was the best and most unique comedy we have seen in years... but the last season was weak... thought they were too sanctimonious... the finale was the only way to end from how the season went... but wished the season went differently...LOL

the season finale, i liked Jason's send off, and the rest of the episode did not even try to make you laugh until jason's return...
I just finished the final few episodes and they really went in a touchy feely direction with the ending, which I can appreciate. The show wasn't around long but you still got to like the characters so there was a smile on my face as the characters came to realize they were happy and could move on.

I just listened to a podcast this morning about the philosophy behind the show. It was really good.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a really good series. I think they did well to end it at 4 seasons before it got too silly.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a really good series. I think they did well to end it at 4 seasons before it got too silly.
I think it actually went a wee bit too long, but it didn’t drag too bad. The idea in the finale was OK, even if the execution missed.