• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Free For All MLB Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Stoke

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just talking out my rear here because I don't have a clue, but it seems to me there is a flu epidemic nationwide and if my teammate were sick, I would be thankful if he left the bench and went home. Either way, if they don't want him, I'm sure there are plenty of teams that do. I think you are right though, LBJ better not pull another healthy scratch again this season lol

It makes sense for him to leave to me, we all sign a contract here saying if we are sick we go home. Nothing will piss off ownership more than toughing it out and spreading your sickness through the office. I thought it was a bit aggressive at first, but in 2 years whenever sickness spreads around the country our office is never down more than 1 or 2 people.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes sense for him to leave to me, we all sign a contract here saying if we are sick we go home. Nothing will piss off ownership more than toughing it out and spreading your sickness through the office. I thought it was a bit aggressive at first, but in 2 years whenever sickness spreads around the country our office is never down more than 1 or 2 people.
I'm real interested to see where he goes. LA makes zero sense. To me, LBJ is a guy that is close to being a billionaire, he could take less money and go anywhere and try and win a couple more titles(I've watched Dirk play for half what he's worth for years to help his team, it can be done). If he wants to be mentioned as a parallel to MJ, that's what he needs to do. This Cavs team ain't beating the Dubs, neither would LA next year. He could go to Houston, but they'd have to sell off parts to fit him if he wants a Max deal...but what if he went to Houston for less and kept that team intact? If he were willing to do that, he could make nearly any team a contender. What if he went to the TWolves...the Wizards...the Bucks....if they didn't have to gut their teams, he'd give them a shot

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm real interested to see where he goes. LA makes zero sense. To me, LBJ is a guy that is close to being a billionaire, he could take less money and go anywhere and try and win a couple more titles(I've watched Dirk play for half what he's worth for years to help his team, it can be done). If he wants to be mentioned as a parallel to MJ, that's what he needs to do. This Cavs team ain't beating the Dubs, neither would LA next year. He could go to Houston, but they'd have to sell off parts to fit him if he wants a Max deal...but what if he went to Houston for less and kept that team intact? If he were willing to do that, he could make nearly any team a contender. What if he went to the TWolves...the Wizards...the Bucks....if they didn't have to gut their teams, he'd give them a shot

I would love the NBA again if he went to the Timberwolves, for one simple reason. The Wolves would be an instant threat for a Championship and Kevin Love would be stuck on a shit team! Holy shit that would make me as happy as a man can be!!!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love the NBA again if he went to the Timberwolves, for one simple reason. The Wolves would be an instant threat for a Championship and Kevin Love would be stuck on a shit team! Holy shit that would make me as happy as a man can be!!!
I don't know the Wolves cap situation, but imagine if he went there on the mid level exception. They could match up with GS all day long

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the Wolves cap situation, but imagine if he went there on the mid level exception. They could match up with GS all day long

Me and city had this discussion not that long ago, even if Lebron wanted to make 30 still, a sign and trade with Wiggins and Aldrich (contract not guaranteed) would work.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and city had this discussion not that long ago, even if Lebron wanted to make 30 still, a sign and trade with Wiggins and Aldrich (contract not guaranteed) would work.
That's what I mean though, if LBJ wants to win a title, he should do it in a way they keep Wiggins young legs. Let Wiggins be 6th man, Bron can start at 3, play beside Wiggins at 4 some, play some point when Teague is out. Either KAT or LBJ would dominate every night, no way to double them both

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500 again, I wanna finish this today!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird seeing all the ads again! I guess Shaggy don't want us renewing...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text UK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66