• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/20 Snakes @ Harry (1:05 pm PDT)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joc was the fool who cared more about card games instead of concentrating on his game. If I see him in public I’ll boo him.
If I see in out and about, I would shake his hand. He took his lunch pail to work every day.

The stock market is a good place to invest.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May seem like a small thing but I think its a very good sign that the team came back and won today after yesterday's dismal performance. Perhaps yesterday was the rock bottom we've been looking for and it is only up from here. Love to see them close it out on Sunday

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't find anything on Austin Strickland (RHP) who we traded him for, I don't recall the trade as I was still having hope for Bart. Can anyone give me an evaluation of the guy we received.
No MiLB stats

Maybe Baggs would know?

Then there is this: Pirates’ Joey Bart scratched vs. Mets after freak bullpen incident

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joc was the fool who cared more about card games instead of concentrating on his game. If I see him in public I’ll boo him.
New rule: you boo a Hebrew on Shabbat...you get smited.

Tread carefully.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some observations from today:

Harry definitely grew this game. Cruised, shat the mound, got out of it.

It's clear how BoMel is going to handle the bully: get them clean innings whenever possible. He didn't bring Harry out in the fifth to get an out or two...went straight to the pen.

I think Lee is going to be very special. Like, All-Star special. His bat to ball skills are elite and dude battles.

Nice to see Chap get a day, come back and rake.

Soler is sttttuuuuuugggllllinnng. He's one of two guys who I want to see every pitch of every AB (along with Lee) but he is taking a ton of meatballs and swinging at crap.

I criticize him a lot, and he deserves it, but Forto had a nice single in the eighth.

I need a Bailey Bobble.

Tyro is fading...he needs a day off I think.

Nice to see Yaz get a couple of hits, maybe this gets him going.

Ahmed with a very Ahmed line: 1-4 with a K and a SB...he keeps doing this and Luci is stuck in Sac.

Bullpen was nails...again. I think we have something here.

Let's take the series tomorrow with the New Ace.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some observations from today:

Harry definitely grew this game. Cruised, shat the mound, got out of it.

It's clear how BoMel is going to handle the bully: get them clean innings whenever possible. He didn't bring Harry out in the fifth to get an out or two...went straight to the pen.

I think Lee is going to be very special. Like, All-Star special. His bat to ball skills are elite and dude battles.

Nice to see Chap get a day, come back and rake.

Soler is sttttuuuuuugggllllinnng. He's one of two guys who I want to see every pitch of every AB (along with Lee) but he is taking a ton of meatballs and swinging at crap.

I criticize him a lot, and he deserves it, but Forto had a nice single in the eighth.

I need a Bailey Bobble.

Tyro is fading...he needs a day off I think.

Nice to see Yaz get a couple of hits, maybe this gets him going.

Ahmed with a very Ahmed line: 1-4 with a K and a SB...he keeps doing this and Luci is stuck in Sac.

Bullpen was nails...again. I think we have something here.

Let's take the series tomorrow with the New Ace.