• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Following QBs will never win a SB

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those people obviously didn't see him play in San Diego. He was great down there.

The QBs I mentioned are the worst kinds of QBs to have. They're just good enough to trick you into thinking they give you a chance (so they stick around way too long), and they always come up short in the postseason.

but he plays still for new orelans

but another name to your list

Ryan Tannehilll

i think he;s just like Dan Marino. Well end up the same 2

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I'm missing your point.

Thinking he's like Dan Marino isn't a good indication he won't win a SB. Dan Marino is a HOFer.

The dude's drunk. Only reason I can think of for the non-sensical posts.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Since yesterday's Jax game, there's been an influx of questionable posts on these boards. I can't seem to understand why.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imo u have to consider the cap.

if matt ryan or even say griffon aren't able to win a super bowl before getting a big contract, they may never turn into the elite qb capable of winning a super bowl while eating up so much of the cap.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since yesterday's Jax game, there's been an influx of questionable posts on these boards. I can't seem to understand why.

They must all be English bandwagon fans. Just kidding.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that year, the passing game was the only means to advance/move the chains against the niners D... the run plays were almost scrapped from all opposing offenses cuz the niners run d was overwhelming at that time. So I don't really look at the amount of completions as a big factor rather than I look at the end result/pts given up...

Entering the 4th, the Niners were ahead 14-10... after another stop by the defense, the following punt resulted in a muff punt by KW at the SF 29 and boom, down 17-14.....

the following drive was a FG by SF and I think the next one was the Bradshaw not a fumble but really a fumble fumble that could've put us over....

Alex had no WR corp that was close to Nicks, Cruz or MM... we only had Crabs n VD at TE...

I understand the whole stepping up and yes that would be nice, but Alex IMO didn't really cost as much as that fucking POS KW did...twice!

I know man… Those turn-overs couldn't have come at a worse time… I hear what your saying…

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again, I'm missing your point.

Thinking he's like Dan Marino isn't a good indication he won't win a SB. Dan Marino is a HOFer.

Ok take this as a diabiled person (which i am)

not as a seahawks fan

I'm confused.

and i have not touched a drop since August 2012(kidney issues)

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok take this as a diabiled person (which i am)

not as a seahawks fan

I'm confused.

and i have not touched a drop since August 2012(kidney issues)

Good for you. Alcohol is a poison, and the human body treats it as such.

You are always welcome to join the discussion. Sorry I thought that you were drunk on Monday night. Many fans drink during football games and I thought that maybe you were one of them.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

No it's not. Alcohol is a food. The body turns it into glucose just like anything else. Small doses of it are perfectly healthy. Anything in excess is bad for you (see the person who died from drinking too much water in a radio contest).

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are always welcome to join the discussion. Sorry I thought that you were drunk on Monday night. Many fans drink during football games and I thought that maybe you were one of them.

it's ok. I was just thought you guys were saying that Drew Brees never won a SB

But he did as a member of the Saints

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it's ok. I was just thought you guys were saying that Drew Brees never won a SB

But he did as a member of the Saints

Please accept my apologies as well. There was an increase in trolls this past weekend and I incorrectly assumed you were part of all that.

I think there was a post or two earlier in the thread that made a comment about how at one point Brees (especially when he was on the Chargers) could have been included on the list of QBs to never win a SB. But we all know he eventually made it happen. And he has good a chance as any to win another SB.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
If you're watching the Bengals & Dolphins, that last pick 6 is an example of why Andy Dalton will never win a SB. That would've been a completion if a guy like Flacco, Roethlisberger, Cutler, etc. threw it. Playoff defenses will eat the redhead up IMO.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're watching the Bengals & Dolphins, that last pick 6 is an example of why Andy Dalton will never win a SB. That would've been a completion if a guy like Flacco, Roethlisberger, Cutler, etc. threw it. Playoff defenses will eat the redhead up IMO.

Dalton's doing awfully good this year. At least his stats say so. I'm not watching the game by the way. Still stuck at work.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not. Alcohol is a food. The body turns it into glucose just like anything else. Small doses of it are perfectly healthy. Anything in excess is bad for you (see the person who died from drinking too much water in a radio contest).

I thought I read somewhere that it is technically a poison. Anyway, I am not a medical doctor, so my opinion is not worth much. I will agree that small doses of it are okay for most people. However, it is a poison to our friend Nucksfan, and this is what he needs to hear.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just thought I'd point out to all you Alex Smith fans (you know who you are):

Alex Smith is now DEAD LAST in the NFL in yards per attempt. 6.22 YPA. That's worse than Sam Bradford.

I am SOOOOO glad I never again have to look at him on 3rd & 7 hoping in vain he'll pick up a 1st down.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just thought I'd point out to all you Alex Smith fans (you know who you are):

Alex Smith is now DEAD LAST in the NFL in yards per attempt. 6.22 YPA. That's worse than Sam Bradford.

I am SOOOOO glad I never again have to look at him on 3rd & 7 hoping in vain he'll pick up a 1st down.

You DO know what an obsession is, right?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
You DO know what an obsession is, right?

Are you being serious right now? I hardly ever post about Alex Smith. I just noticed this fact and remembered people saying what a dumb move the Niners made to get rid of him, so I shared this little tidbit.