• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Following QBs will never win a SB

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can people still think QBs win Super Bowls? Even after Dan Marino? Elway? Dilfer? Johnson? Manning?

Marino and Peyton are easily great QBs but one guy never won and the other has only 1 SB. Chokers? Elway was a Choker until he got a great RB and a talented defense. Dilfer and Johnson story don't need to be rehashed. Can even throw in Young, as good as he was he should have came away with more than just one... but his teams weren't good enough to beat the Cowboys or Packers at times, and when they were they'd have big injuries to his RB.

Last edited by a moderator:

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Young has 3 SB rings... Though he was back up for two I think..... And Tannehill wont win a SB or Mark Sanchez or even Andrew Luck.

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Steve Young has 3 SB rings... Though he was back up for two I think..... And Tannehill wont win a SB or Mark Sanchez or even Andrew Luck.

haha. Andrew Luck. I think it'll be an upset if he doesn't win 2.

one more prediction: Johnny Manziel (can i do that?)

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't?

All he needed to do was pick up a couple of first downs against the Giants & he's facing Brady in SB 46. He sucked that day.

Giants game was a disaster for Smith… Agreed 100 percent… Even with his non production you guy's almost pulled that off in the NFC title game… He was only targeting Davis the whole dam game… I think he competed his first pass to a wide-out almost starting the 4th quarter…

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Giants game was a disaster for Smith… Agreed 100 percent… Even with his non production you guy's almost pulled that off in the NFC title game… He was only targeting Davis the whole dam game… I think he competed his first pass to a wide-out almost starting the 4th quarter…

Yes, and we had so many great wideouts that year. NOT!

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even with the below average stats he had us in the lead going into the 4th quarter until Williams took a ball to the knee. I'm still bitter over the Bradshaw fumble that was some how not a fumble. The guy has the ball stripped in the process of being pulled to the ground, but they rule the play was dead before he went down. How many RB's in the NFL wish they were ruled down just because they got wrapped up before a fumble? How many RB's get stood up and stripped every week without getting that call? It was horrendous to say the least, but I still think baseball tops the NFL when it comes to horrible postseason calls every year.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He hasn't?

All he needed to do was pick up a couple of first downs against the Giants & he's facing Brady in SB 46. He sucked that day.

Who were Alex's WRs? Crabtree and........

Kyle Williams fucked us with his two fumbles.... Our defense was great....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and we had so many great wideouts that year. NOT!

So your wide-outs have to be great for a qb to complete more than 1 pass the entire game to one of them ? Sounds like your making excuses for a poor performance…

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were Alex's WRs? Crabtree and........

Kyle Williams fucked us with his two fumbles.... Our defense was great....

Man the Williams fumbles were critical no doubt… But regardless Smith got very predictable for the Giants D and he was on lockdown… Giants D was solid no question but Smith didn't help the cause… And yes I agree your defense was ridiculously good… did everything they could ..

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone think Drew Breese would win a super bowl?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man the Williams fumbles were critical no doubt… But regardless Smith got very predictable for the Giants D and he was on lockdown… Giants D was solid no question but Smith didn't help the cause… And yes I agree your defense was ridiculously good… did everything they could ..

Alex threw for as many TDs as eli did... In less than half the attempts. He also rushed for 46 yards and did not commit a TO...

How about his wrs making plays? We were handcuffed with only crabtree n Davis... KW didn't step up n there was no Ginn to stretch the field...

Giants punted the ball more than we did... Kyle really fucked us

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith
Matt Schaub
Andy Dalton
Tony Romo
Matt Ryan
Sam Bradford

...I used to have Christian Ponder & Josh Freeman on this list, but now that goes without saying.

No Vick, Cutler, Palmer, or Rivers? Pretty optimistic, eh?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex threw for as many TDs as eli did... In less than half the attempts. He also rushed for 46 yards and did not commit a TO...

How about his wrs making plays? We were handcuffed with only crabtree n Davis... KW didn't step up n there was no Ginn to stretch the field...

Giants punted the ball more than we did... Kyle really fucked us

Big difference though… 32 completions for Manning … 12 for Smith…. I know Manning threw the ball more but he was also going against the 49rs D that was at another level…

Manning… 10 Cruz … 5 Nicks… 6 Bradshaw… 3 Hyunoski… 1 Manningham …. 4 Beckum … 2 Jacobs…1 Pascoe…

Smith…. 3 Davis…. 6 Gore.. 2 Walker … 1 Crabtree… It it wasn't for the Davis big play's Smith's numbers would a been borderline HORRIFIC…. Even despite this like you said you guy's almost won… Take away those fumbles and you probably do…. But I still feel if Alex stepped up a bit more those fumbles wouldn't have mattered… You guy's win hands down…

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No Vick, Cutler, Palmer, or Rivers? Pretty optimistic, eh?

Vick? He's streaky, and I think it could be possible he goes on a hot enough streak to win one. I don't think it's likely though. Cutler or Rivers could easily win one; they're both great QBs. Palmer? Not at this point. Maybe before his knee inury; but I thought Palmer was like Freeman & Ponder; that goes without saying.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Man the Williams fumbles were critical no doubt… But regardless Smith got very predictable for the Giants D and he was on lockdown.

This. A defense good enough to win in the playoffs is going to know exactly how to stop Alex.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree with Dalton and Ryan. Both will have good chances.

I would add Rivers to the list.