• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the FA that could fail ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. This offseason, the Washington Football Team signed left tackle Charles Leno Jr. to a one-year, $4 million deal. While Washington doesn't appear to view Leno as a long-term replacement for Trent Williams—who was traded in 2020—it is high on the former Bears starter.
    "They're both very good players, they were good players for us and they'll continue to be good players in the league," coach Ron Rivera said of Leno and rookie Samuel Cosmi, per Ryan Homler of NBC Sports Washington.
    Good may be the absolute best the Football Team can hope for from Leno. While he was a Pro Bowler back in 2018, he was below-average in 2020. According to Pro Football Focus, Leno was responsible for six penalties and five sacks surrendered.
    Offensive-line play will be critical for Washington this season, as it will rely on 38-year-old journeyman Ryan Fitzpatrick at quarterback. Relying on Leno to protect Fitzpatrick's blind side could end in disappointment.

this is BR's guy .

we signed mayo , humphries , mccain , jackson and leno . history says 2 will make it , what is yours guy who will disappoint ?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guy is Jackson and I think Humphries will disappoint simply because he will not get many opportunities given the talent at this position.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy I am counting on is Jackson. I'll take anyone else that can help. Not sure about Humphries. Fitz likes him but he has to get on the field so Ron and Scott have to like him too.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really concerned about Humphries.
Injuries have taken a toll on his career, and i could see almost anyone else, except AGG, playing slot.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know little about Humphries. My thought is there supposedly more weapons. I could care less who the weapons are and only that there are more. <fingers crossed>

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know little about Humphries. My thought is there supposedly more weapons. I could care less who the weapons are and only that there are more. <fingers crossed>

Humphries did play well in TB, but i think the game has taken a toll on him.
I could see him being benched later in the year, simply to get experience for the pups.

I would flat out cut him but i think his locker room influence on the WR group saves him.