• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are stone cold locks to win the NFC again, right?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of a little bitch is your coach when you need a security guy who’s responsibility it is to insure your coach doesn't act like a little bitch?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of a little bitch is your coach when you need a security guy who’s responsibility it is to insure your coach doesn't act like a little bitch?

Or people are desperate for answers to explain why they lost 6 of their last 7 games. All this constitutes is a theory. Is it a root cause? Nah. Look closer at the dysfunction on the defensive side of the ball last year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The security guard prevented dysfunction amongst the coaching staff / players?!?

That’s a new one.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the report is true, how is Sirianni still head coach? He needed a personal handler to keep him from being an idiot on the sidelines and angering players and coaches? How immature is this guy?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or people are desperate for answers to explain why they lost 6 of their last 7 games. All this constitutes is a theory. Is it a root cause? Nah. Look closer at the dysfunction on the defensive side of the ball last year.
I don’t know, man… that offense those last 6 weeks or so wasn’t lacking in levels of dysfunction.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the report is true, how is Sirianni still head coach? He needed a personal handler to keep him from being an idiot on the sidelines and angering players and coaches? How immature is this guy?
Dom is around for all but 3 hours of the week. This is people reaching. He probably does play a Jiminy Crickett role for Sirianni on the sidelines but the issues last year run deeper than Nick getting mouthy on the sidelines.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know, man… that offense those last 6 weeks or so wasn’t lacking in levels of dysfunction.
No doubt. I think the QB took a step backward and I think the Eagles scheme was exposed and they didn’t have the internal talent on the offensive staff to evolve and have adjustments and answers to how they were being defended. Offense for me was coaching and Hurts 50/50 on the blame. The offense’s issue was consistency. The defense however was consistently bad haha.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect or as I prefer, 20/20 hindsight, the Eagles were obviously not as good as their preseason projections - I personally had them repeating as NFC champs - but I also don't think they're as bad as that end of the year collapse might otherwise indicate. It will be a most interesting offseason for them.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In retrospect or as I prefer, 20/20 hindsight, the Eagles were obviously not as good as their preseason projections - I personally had them repeating as NFC champs - but I also don't think they're as bad as that end of the year collapse might otherwise indicate. It will be a most interesting offseason for them.
I said it before numerous times here during the season. The Eagles were undefeated this year.
Undefeated 18-0 in their fight to leave me miserable and disappointed coming out of a football game. Even the 10-1 start you could see that they didn’t execute at a consistent level and where 2022 they got good answers on personnel that were question marks in holding up as legit players, in 2023 they got all the wrong answers.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts is the key to everything. Going into year 3 there were serious question marks about him, then he answered the bell with a huge season. For that he was rewarded with a big contract, now he has regressed and has had one great year in 4 seasons.

They did the same thing with Wentz at about the same point in his career. And like the Wentz deal I didn't hear too much criticism at the time they extended Hurts although I clearly saw a similar scenario as we saw with Wentz. Of course years later fans came out of the woodwork and called the Wentz deal idiotic but at the time I didn't hear much of that talk.

Not saying Hurts will drop to Wentz level but we are certainly looking at a similar problem. This is another prove it year for one Jalen Hurts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Hurts is the key to everything. Going into year 3 there were serious question marks about him, then he answered the bell with a huge season. For that he was rewarded with a big contract, now he has regressed and has had one great year in 4 seasons.

They did the same thing with Wentz at about the same point in his career. And like the Wentz deal I didn't hear too much criticism at the time they extended Hurts although I clearly saw a similar scenario as we saw with Wentz. Of course years later fans came out of the woodwork and called the Wentz deal idiotic but at the time I didn't hear much of that talk.

Not saying Hurts will drop to Wentz level but we are certainly looking at a similar problem. This is another prove it year for one Jalen Hurts.
Hurts played well last year. He did regress because he wasn’t at an MVP level last year. That being said, his performance in 2021 and 2023 were fine. He played like a top ten QB last year not like a top 2 QB last year.