• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are a LOCK to beat the Cowboys today

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was up with him last game? I know he is good and they think highly of him but he looked lost on a few of the plays I saw

He’s a solid backup but generally needs some help. He started in the super bowl at LT so he’s not terrible but he’s a definite step down from Lane Johnson. Unless you mean Seumalo, their LG. He’s just wildly inconsistent.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like a grown man in a matching jump suit and sneaks...:suds:

Never owned a cowboy hat nor boots, but I have to say the last time I was in Dallas we were in a Lucchese store and there were some boots in there that were pretty nice that I considered...

You considered Cowboy boots and live back east. Dont do it dude. You will be the fucking laughing stock of your entire city. I own one Gucci sweatsuit. Ive worn it once. Thats a million miles away from nut hugger Wranglers with Cowboy boots and a Cowboy hat. Dont do it brother. Even though we argue a lot I always respected you and I dont want you to have to go through the embarrassment of being the only person in the NE owning Cowboy boots.

Oh... and my Gucci sweatsuit is money. All I need is a gold chain and a hairy chest and Ill fit in with the NYC Italians.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was up with him last game? I know he is good and they think highly of him but he looked lost on a few of the plays I saw

He struggles from time to time. He's OK. We tried the rookie 1st at RT before him and he struggled with everything be swapped evidently. Lawrence will get his today. He started all through the 2nd half of the season and playoff run in 2017 for Jason Peters and did OK. Actually, James Harrison kicked his ass in the SB but Foles gets rid of the ball really fast and that is one of the issues with Wentz. He tries to make the super hero throw too often and hods on to the ball too long

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a cinch. 42-27, final score.

I’ve already invited Jason Garrett to stay over my house tonight because he won’t be taking the team flight back to Texas.
source.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are the Cowboys in must win mode now? :dhd:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a cinch. 42-27, final score.

I’ve already invited Jason Garrett to stay over my house tonight because he won’t be taking the team flight back to Texas.
Give Garrett a kick in the nuts for me when he gets there :gaah: