• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The disappearing Leonard Floyd

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd recorded his first sack yesterday and I guess he played okay but by in large he has been mia for the year. I don't know what's going on with him but what a disappointment so far.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is pure stud. We don't use him right. He is our only LB that can cover, so he gets coverage duties and barely gets to rush the passer. The guy is a great player.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is pure stud. We don't use him right. He is our only LB that can cover, so he gets coverage duties and barely gets to rush the passer. The guy is a great player.

Good point. I do remember him dropping in coverage quite a bit.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I do remember him dropping in coverage quite a bit.
If you get a chance to watch him closely he is impressive. Our other LBs can't cover so it all gets pushed onto Floyd. I wish we could open it up for him his speed is amazing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd's snap count in the Pittsburgh game was 60. He dropped into coverage 11 times.

Michael Floyd is not bad, actually he is good. His lack of production is not his fault, he does generate pressure. He will get his.

But ascribing his lack of stats to excessive coverage snaps is funny and laughable. Except to richig, who probably figures this is an example how I am a likely rapist and mass murderer and therefore he is justified threatening unspeakable horrors on me or my mother. Because, you know, that's normal.

But you all jump aboard the dogfood grade media train that is easily proven false. Leonard Floyd does not mostly drop into coverage, but go ahead and turn this into Bears lore.

Leonard Floyd playing >>> Bears SportsHoopla fans posting

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd's snap count in the Pittsburgh game was 60. He dropped into coverage 11 times.

Michael Floyd is not bad, actually he is good. His lack of production is not his fault, he does generate pressure. He will get his.

But ascribing his lack of stats to excessive coverage snaps is funny and laughable. Except to richig, who probably figures this is an example how I am a likely rapist and mass murderer and therefore he is justified threatening unspeakable horrors on me or my mother. Because, you know, that's normal.

But you all jump aboard the dogfood grade media train that is easily proven false. Leonard Floyd does not mostly drop into coverage, but go ahead and turn this into Bears lore.

tenor.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43 fucking posts, and fucking 5 of them are outside of the Bears' forum......as a fucking Bills fan.

AND!!!! Claims to be a female on the internet.

You know the rules ice.

4aQ3ZMX.gif

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my tits are bigger than your balls. ;)

Great comeback though. Right? Tell me more.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But ascribing his lack of stats to excessive coverage snaps is funny and laughable.

Could you point to where I did that? I don't recall doing it, but I must have since you said I did.

Thanks bud.

I seem to recall only pointing out that he's contributing to the team in other ways besides pressure. However, I am sure I am misreading my original reply on the topic.

I am sure you can correct me. Thanks friend :D

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Floyd is not bad, actually he is good.

Why are you telling us about a suspended Minnesota Vikings WR? This thread has nothing to do with him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except to richig, who probably figures this is an example how I am a likely rapist and mass murderer and therefore he is justified threatening unspeakable horrors on me or my mother.

Me shitting in your mouth, in front of your mother is an "unspeakbale horror"???

You're into that. It gets you off. Stop lying.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
43 fucking posts, and fucking 5 of them are outside of the Bears' forum......as a fucking Bills fan.

:pound:... but didn't you hear? He has been "observing" all of SportsHoopla's boards for a very long time!

How dare you insinuate Ice is a troll!?

Let's play a game, shall we? Guess which poster Ice is. I actually think it may be Cali.

Ice_nine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you a season ticket holder? I will be at a chicago game soon beardowner.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you make a valid point. I haven't paid that much attention but Floyd dropping into coverage most of the time I'm sure is an exaggeration. I mean we drafted him for his pass rushing abilities.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you make a valid point. I haven't paid that much attention but Floyd dropping into coverage most of the time I'm sure is an exaggeration. I mean we drafted him for his pass rushing abilities.

We drafted him to be an OLB. Obviously, he was viewed as a pass-rushing threat. However, one of the appealing parts of Floyd's skill-set was his athleticism and ability to move extremely well for a guy with his size/height/length. Him doing a good job in pass coverage is a part of his role in the defense. I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to utilize all of his skill-set.