• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The difference between Cam and Russell

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Carolina's offense didn't look like their normal offense (bc of Denver's crazy good defense and pressure), then Cam shouldn't have to dive for a ball??...not really understanding your point.

The fact is with how their offense played the whole season they still have a shot to score a TD if they stop Denver
Where did I say Cam shouldn't have tried to get the ball? he pussed out.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure about that???

Pretty sure. I mean I guess it could be huge conspiracy (the point of which I have no freakin' idea), but there have been tons articles and interviews about his leadership on that team (starting from even before the season began). Panthers fans on here also echo the same thing.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same offense we saw through the year. They weren't #1 by far. Didn't you see the drives? They were marginally better offensively than Denver during the SB, and Denver's offense was atrocious during the season.

Carolina's offense didn't show up. The best offense vs the best defense should result in average performance at least. We didn't even see that.

Just because you have a bad game vs. an elite D doesn't mean you are not a great offense or the best offense that year. 2007 pats, still the best offense that year.

Whos the best offense of 2015 then?

Pats? Nope, died vs. Denver in the playoffs
Steelers? Nope, Died vs. Denver in the playoffs
Cards? Nope died vs. Car in the playoffs.
Seahawks? 10 points in the wild card, couldn't put up a point until it was a blowout vs. the Panthers
Giants? 7 vs. Philly
Bengals? 6 vs. Houston.
Saints? 6 vs. Houston.

Where else does that logic work?

You are saying Car offense = bad because they were only marginally better than an atrocious offense. So does that make the Patriots the worst offense in the league because they were WORSE than an atrocious offense?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL BS! He's done it several times. I remember joking around with folks at work about it after the games (I lived in Denver for about 4 years)
When? Show them to me. Were any of them in the Super Bowl with his team still in it?

I've watched every Broncos game since they've got Manning, and I can't recall a single time he didn't go after a fumble. Give a half hearted effort to make a tackle after an interception? Definitely. Not go after a fumble that he had a chance to recover? I don't remember that ever happening.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jets... #1 offense in the league I guess...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are in that locker room there is no way for you to know that. What players say to the media, and maybe even in front of other coaches is entirely different from what they say to each other and their families.

How do you know it's the opposite of what everyone in that organization is saying? Are you in that locker room? Are you privy to their family discussions? What special knowledge do you have?

I'll say this. Everyone in that organization has hidden their dislike of Newton very, very well.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When? Show them to me. Were any of them in the Super Bowl with his team still in it?

I've watched every Broncos game since they've got Manning, and I can't recall a single time he didn't go after a fumble. Give a half hearted effort to make a tackle after an interception? Definitely. Not go after a fumble that he had a chance to recover? I don't remember that ever happening.

lol. 13 seconds in
Peyton going after the snap over his head in the superbowl when tied 0-0 at the time.

He was looking back down the field at who was coming at him as he jogged towards the ball in the endzone, not even at the football.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall any player losing more respect after one game than Can has this SB. Imagine if he had laid 35+ on a win over Denver. He'd be strutting around and like it or not, he's be the cat's ass.

Today he's just a chump.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall any player losing more respect after one game than Can has this SB. Imagine if he had laid 35+ on a win over Denver. He'd be strutting around and like it or not, he's be the cat's ass.

Today he's just a chump.

I think it's safe to say your definition and my definition of "chump" is a little different. A couple things my definition of "chump" does not include:

1. Millions (and millions) of dollars
2. Professional athlete (MVP no less).

Wait a minute. Are you this guy (because this guy can call Cam Newton a chump):

the-truth-about-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world.jpg

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this going to be the new Wilson/Luck nonsense on this board? Are we going to start seeing threads made every month by Seahawks fan trying to shit on Cam to validate Wilson? This is the 3rd one in the last week already.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this going to be the new Wilson/Luck nonsense on this board? Are we going to start seeing threads made every month by Seahawks fan trying to shit on Cam to validate Wilson? This is the 3rd one in the last week already.

Luck > Wilson > Cam

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam is a better player, Wilson is a better leader.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it's the opposite of what everyone in that organization is saying? Are you in that locker room? Are you privy to their family discussions? What special knowledge do you have?

I'll say this. Everyone in that organization has hidden their dislike of Newton very, very well.
So my post can't be right because I'm not in the locker room, but yours can be without you having spoken to any of them off the record? :L

We hear stories all the time after guys retire or leave teams. No one in Seattle knew how bad things were with Harvin until he left. I mean he got into fist fights with players and nothing was said outside of that locker room. League is full of those stories.

There is almost no chance you would hear about any team mate that thinks he's a baby or otherwise has issues with who he is on the field. At least until after they aren't on his team anymore.

To simply say he must be loved because that's all you are hearing is entirely naive. You don't get how things work in the NFL. He threw his line under the bus with his comments. Zero chance any says a thing that lets you know how that made them feel, but that doesn't mean they aren't pissed off by it. They are simply far more pro than Cam is.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A quick search only shows cams fuckup and manning in his prior superbowl. It's going to take too much time searching now. So either take my word for it or we can do an avatar bet (need to make it work my while if I have to dredge through donkey game replays).

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my post can't be right because I'm not in the locker room, but yours can be without you having spoken to any of them off the record? :L

No. I'm not saying my post is right. My post is my opinion. You said my post was wrong because I wasn't in the locker room. I'm just finding out when you were.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the thing for me too. It's the bloody Superbowl and you are only down one score late in the game. If you aren't going to lay it on the line at that moment then when will you ever?

but but I didn't want to hurt my leg in the most important game of my life! Wuss!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton takes harder hits heading into the end zone then he would have diving for that football. Bottom line, unless he is trying to score (and make ESPN) he aint gonna try.... At least that is what his actions in this game made me think