• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Denver Broncos Thread

How Far Will the Denver Broncos Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not persuaded that a trend will continue simply because it has been established.

And I'm not persuaded Seattle will have the same success they did last season. It really comes down to one thing for Seattle IMO, and that is do they get home field. Playing in the division they play in, with the schedule they have, and with a target on their backs, I'm guessing 10/11 wins. If they are playing in GB or New Orleans or SF in the playoffs, I don't think they are the favorite at all

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm not persuaded Seattle will have the same success they did last season. It really comes down to one thing for Seattle IMO, and that is do they get home field. Playing in the division they play in, with the schedule they have, and with a target on their backs, I'm guessing 10/11 wins. If they are playing in GB or New Orleans or SF in the playoffs, I don't think they are the favorite at all

They probably have the biggest home field advantage of any team. Still, I think that they are just too good a team to say that they can't win a playoff game on the road. For example, they played pretty well in their last road game.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2 things Seattle has going against it is the number of touches Lynch has gotten the past couple of years and the new rules being put into place. They still have the top roster in the league when healthy, though, but Id say despite being the favorite, they have less than a 50/50 shot of getting to the Super Bowl. The Packers are kind of a sleeping giant no one is talking about. People are talking about the Saints and for good reason. There will be another NFC West team in the mix (probably the Niners but I wouldnt rule out the other 2 just yet).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of now, a little over a day left to vote.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has another good year because he is doing it with his head not his arm.
Broncos 12-4, win division and get knocked out of the playoffs

I just don't see anyone in the AFC that could knock the Bronco's out of the playoffs. I hope you arent suggesting the Pats, who are really the Jaguars with a better quarterback.

I see the Broncos falling earlier in the playoffs. Like you, I don't see the team that improves and performs this miracle. It is only a prediction based on the fact that historically speaking, besides the SB winner (seattle) likely not repeating, the SB loser usually takes a dive.

I am expecting NE to win the AFCCG but I think Denver won't play in it.
I think the NE defense will be very good this year.
I am an admitted homer this time of year.

I called it.....

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Accurately picking the season for two teams?

twitter-like-a-boss_(1).jpg

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Denver that I picked you to win in a blowout. :whistle:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't apologize for being stupid.

stupid is you thinking you will win in Foxboro. I see you are making friends all over this site. Doobs slapped you and your mama pretty good on another thread.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stupid is you thinking you will win in Foxboro. I see you are making friends all over this site. Doobs slapped you and your mama pretty good on another thread.

Slapped me? Hahaha. Like I said, you're stupid.

Why don't you show everyone your vast football knowledge and predict another blowout lol.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slapped me? Hahaha. Like I said, you're stupid.

Why don't you show everyone your vast football knowledge and predict another blowout lol.

You didn't get the intent of my comment. But keep trolling. :pound: