• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Conference of Champions - Epic Journey

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In about 30 years Nebraska fans will rush the field to protest something just to be relevant in the college football world, just like Yale.
protest??? LOL you must think this is oregon where "Protesters" run around burning buildings and such... nah we arent gay like that

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
protest??? LOL you must think this is oregon where "Protesters" run around burning buildings and such... nah we arent gay like that
You must have been so glued to your amazing battle vs Maryland to know Yale, a former powerhouse like Nebraska, fans rushed the field to protest some climate change BS. 30 years from now I am sure Nebraska fans will rush the field to protest something about Ethanol.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have been so glued to your amazing battle vs Maryland to know Yale, a former powerhouse like Nebraska, fans rushed the field to protest some climate change BS. 30 years from now I am sure Nebraska fans will rush the field to protest something about Ethanol.
Again i stand by my statement, retards protest..... especially when they are protesting something that they cant do anything about....

"im goina go protest the sun coming up in the east, its too damn bright in the morning, dag on dag on sumthin or other"

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again i stand by my statement, retards protest..... especially when they are protesting something that they cant do anything about....

"im goina go protest the sun coming up in the east, its too damn bright in the morning, dag on dag on sumthin or other"
Bookmarked for 30 years from now when this is the only thing Nebraska does to be relevant in college football.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bookmarked for 30 years from now when this is the only thing Nebraska does to be relevant in college football.
Awesome, you keep that bookmark broheim it will help you swallow oregon states dick

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Fuck you! In thirty years you'll be protesting something too!"

And that's when shit got weird. :scratch:

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, we have already established nebraska has been bad... pretty sure 4-8 back to back speaks to that..... still we'd be in the upper half of the pac :D

Nebraska lost to Colorado. CU is 9th in the PAC.

You lost to Colorado at HOME last year. CU finished 11th in the PAC.

You have nothing to backup your argument when you keep losing to bottom feeder PAC teams.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska lost to Colorado. CU is 9th in the PAC.

You lost to Colorado at HOME last year. CU finished 11th in the PAC.

You have nothing to backup your argument when you keep losing to bottom feeder PAC teams.
Sure i do, In a rematch we'd win. the end. 3 out of 5 times nebraska wins for sure prolly 4/5 maybe even 9/10

Yall are so much fun this morning, i am so glad you people woke up early to come on here :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You m ight have been able to make this argument at the beginning of the season but now i think id adjust that to 40% of the Pac might beat nebraska (might) pac is garbage.

and nebraska is awful

I think your math might be off.

The 5th place PAC-12 South team beat Nebraska. That would seem to indicate that only 2 PAC teams wouldn't beat Nebraska.

So, statistically speaking, 83% of PAC teams are likely to beat Nebraska.

I'm not saying the PAC is better than the Big 12 mind you (I giver zero fucks about conference strength).

Just saying that a fan of a team that lost to the PAC South's 5th place team, probably isn't the best choice to point it out.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your math might be off.

The 5th place PAC-12 South team beat Nebraska. That would seem to indicate that only 2 PAC teams wouldn't beat Nebraska.

So, statistically speaking, 83% of PAC teams are likely to beat Nebraska.

I'm not saying the PAC is better than the Big 12 mind you (I giver zero fucks about conference strength).

Just saying that a fan of a team that lost to the PAC South's 5th place team, probably isn't the best choice to point it out.
no, that is a 1 off game. i have explained this.. SMH silly pac fans

besides this is more to poke at oregon fans so you can just stfu right now mmmmkay condomman

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, that is a 1 off game. i have explained this.. SMH silly pac fans

besides this is more to poke at oregon fans so you can just stfu right now mmmmkay condomman
Remember the last 3 times you guys played USC.