• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The CFP is about to make a decision that’ll set the tone for the future of the CFP

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee will give everyone the OU Bama matchup that has been brewing and have happened last year.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. It’s UCFreaking obvious.

The Knights are unbeaten. They should be in.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone not on drugs actually believe it will be anything other than Alabama Clemsom Notre Dame Oklahoma?

Possibly, but I wish I was on drugs. I had some fun back when I was on drugs.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is concerned and talking about how the committee is going to keep Georgia in the top 4 and get them in the playoffs.

While this concern is going on everyone is trying to urgently shout their opinion that Georgia shouldn’t be in the playoff and Oklahoma should be in or some even say Ohio state.

Bottom line, the BCS was great at creating drama and now the CFP has drama. There is real concern Georgia will be in when most don’t want them.

The committee now has a choice. Put Georgia in and completely ruin the committee and the CFPs credibility moving forward or put in there the vocal majority team, Oklahoma and have everyone have faith in the playoff system.

What does the committee do? I’ll tell you. They keep the drama alive and set the foundation for drama on the future because it’ll be the ‘you never know’ tagline. The committee puts UCF in at #4.

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

It’s shocking, yet it does what the CFP was brought in to do. Give the deserving a shot. The committee can forever ruin their credibility moving forward and put in Georgia, and even more artificial they can set the rankings to get Georgia in there and have the rankings be so uga and Alabama don’t face each other in the semis. Or they can keep the intrigue of the playoffs alive and put in all undefeated teams in.
You definitely called that one. :thumb:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Who cares ?

If the committees job is to get the 4 best teams it probably should've been UGA over ND.

Instead they went with 4 most deserving teams this year . It'll change year to year until people get sick of there being no consistent standards . I'm already there . Just waiting on you fools

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh. Who cares ?

If the committees job is to get the 4 best teams it probably should've been UGA over ND.

Instead they went with 4 most deserving teams this year . It'll change year to year until people get sick of there being no consistent standards . I'm already there . Just waiting on you fools

Georgia had their chance and led by 2 TDs in the 2nd half...all they needed to do was hang on to that and they're in

Oklahoma avenged the only loss they took this year, while the other 3 were unbeaten

UCF should have received more consideration but Milton's injury made that null and void

This year they got it right, but the scenario played out really easily for them

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sets no precedent. The committee changes and with it opinions.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia had their chance and led by 2 TDs in the 2nd half...all they needed to do was hang on to that and they're in

Oklahoma avenged the only loss they took this year, while the other 3 were unbeaten

UCF should have received more consideration but Milton's injury made that null and void

This year they got it right, but the scenario played out really easily for them
I think they got it right but I've always ( and will always ) advocated for the 4 most deserving teams . If the goal is 4 best teams then they probably didn't get it right .

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they got it right but I've always ( and will always ) advocated for the 4 most deserving teams . If the goal is 4 best teams then they probably didn't get it right .

If Georgia was one of the best 4 teams, they wouldn't have lost by 20 to LSU

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is concerned and talking about how the committee is going to keep Georgia in the top 4 and get them in the playoffs.

While this concern is going on everyone is trying to urgently shout their opinion that Georgia shouldn’t be in the playoff and Oklahoma should be in or some even say Ohio state.

Bottom line, the BCS was great at creating drama and now the CFP has drama. There is real concern Georgia will be in when most don’t want them.

The committee now has a choice. Put Georgia in and completely ruin the committee and the CFPs credibility moving forward or put in there the vocal majority team, Oklahoma and have everyone have faith in the playoff system.

What does the committee do? I’ll tell you. They keep the drama alive and set the foundation for drama on the future because it’ll be the ‘you never know’ tagline. The committee puts UCF in at #4.

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

It’s shocking, yet it does what the CFP was brought in to do. Give the deserving a shot. The committee can forever ruin their credibility moving forward and put in Georgia, and even more artificial they can set the rankings to get Georgia in there and have the rankings be so uga and Alabama don’t face each other in the semis. Or they can keep the intrigue of the playoffs alive and put in all undefeated teams in.
giphy.gif

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Georgia was one of the best 4 teams, they wouldn't have lost by 20 to LSU
Odd that both games Georgia lost they thought that using trick plays on special teams right? Wait did I say odd? I meant stupid as hell. Did you really think you could put your qb in at personal protector and a Saban coached team wouldn’t know better? How dumb are you Kirby?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that both games Georgia lost they thought that using trick plays on special teams right? Wait did I say odd? I meant stupid as hell. Did you really think you could put your qb in at personal protector and a Saban coached team wouldn’t know better? How dumb are you Kirby?

Alabama's in his head, they're not beating them until Saban leaves