• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The CFP is about to make a decision that’ll set the tone for the future of the CFP

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is concerned and talking about how the committee is going to keep Georgia in the top 4 and get them in the playoffs.

While this concern is going on everyone is trying to urgently shout their opinion that Georgia shouldn’t be in the playoff and Oklahoma should be in or some even say Ohio state.

Bottom line, the BCS was great at creating drama and now the CFP has drama. There is real concern Georgia will be in when most don’t want them.

The committee now has a choice. Put Georgia in and completely ruin the committee and the CFPs credibility moving forward or put in there the vocal majority team, Oklahoma and have everyone have faith in the playoff system.

What does the committee do? I’ll tell you. They keep the drama alive and set the foundation for drama on the future because it’ll be the ‘you never know’ tagline. The committee puts UCF in at #4.

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

It’s shocking, yet it does what the CFP was brought in to do. Give the deserving a shot. The committee can forever ruin their credibility moving forward and put in Georgia, and even more artificial they can set the rankings to get Georgia in there and have the rankings be so uga and Alabama don’t face each other in the semis. Or they can keep the intrigue of the playoffs alive and put in all undefeated teams in.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre High.

I think it will be

Bama
Clemson
OU
ND

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is concerned and talking about how the committee is going to keep Georgia in the top 4 and get them in the playoffs.

While this concern is going on everyone is trying to urgently shout their opinion that Georgia shouldn’t be in the playoff and Oklahoma should be in or some even say Ohio state.

Bottom line, the BCS was great at creating drama and now the CFP has drama. There is real concern Georgia will be in when most don’t want them.

The committee now has a choice. Put Georgia in and completely ruin the committee and the CFPs credibility moving forward or put in there the vocal majority team, Oklahoma and have everyone have faith in the playoff system.

What does the committee do? I’ll tell you. They keep the drama alive and set the foundation for drama on the future because it’ll be the ‘you never know’ tagline. The committee puts UCF in at #4.

Alabama
Clemson
Notre Dame
UCF

It’s shocking, yet it does what the CFP was brought in to do. Give the deserving a shot. The committee can forever ruin their credibility moving forward and put in Georgia, and even more artificial they can set the rankings to get Georgia in there and have the rankings be so uga and Alabama don’t face each other in the semis. Or they can keep the intrigue of the playoffs alive and put in all undefeated teams in.

They aren't putting UCF in.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre High.

I think it will be

Bama
Clemson
OU
ND
Did you read my post at all? That’s the safe 4 everyone wants. It’s safe. Georgia is a dumpster fire pick moving forward and UCF sets drama moving forward

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly no one took the time to read why I explained the committee would put in UCF.

Did you all just read my 4 listed teams?

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF doesn't belong and never did.

Hats off to beating bad teams, but for fuck sake that schedule is garbage

Tigity

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna happen

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE QUIT FEEDING THE DUCKS YOUR MARIJUANA?

PSUTE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting if they put in all undefeateds, if they had 4. They don't. Read that UCF did not beat a team in the top 40, unlike previous BCS busters had to...

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS IS AS BAD AS THE GATOR INFLUX IN THE MILLENIAL END TIMES. REMEMBER? AND THAT ONE TIME THE COLORADO PEEPS ALMOST WON SOMETHING?!?!?!? THINK PEOPLE!@!!
Dont-Feed-Hallucinogens-to-Alligators.jpg

Dont-Feed-Hallucinogens-to-Bison.jpg

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre High.

I think it will be

Bama
Clemson
OU
ND

I don't think OU has done enough to jump Notre Dame. They have similar strength of schedules, but Oklahoma has lost a game to a mediocre Texas (though avenging it is a nice touch), and their defense is the worst I've ever seen in a ranked team. Any of the top 10 teams could put up 50 on them. But Oklahoma has a great offense, and Kyler Murray. I think the committee would far prefer a Tua vs. Murray matchup, because that could lead to a lot of hype and a "grudge match" because of the Heisman Race. I think it will be Bama, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre High.

I think it will be

Bama
Clemson
OU
ND
Seriously, everyone needs to just turn off ESPN and Fox for one night, because the retards they pay to fuck with people’s heads are doing way too good of job apparently. The only real question left is if OU or ND will be sacrificed to Bama in the semis.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pie ass!

CB3UK

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone not on drugs actually believe it will be anything other than Alabama Clemsom Notre Dame Oklahoma?